IGNORED

Mongering in Phuket

MFKS

Planning on spending some time in Phuket in May

Any ideas on a couple of things appreciated

First night I only there for the night before hitting Pattaya the next day

Have sorted accommodation near Bangala Rd but as I don't arrive until 9 pm in LoS I am pushing time that night. I not going to have the greatest amount of time to wander and take it all in and trawl bar after bar

Basically want one or two recommendations where I can go straight to and hopefully find someone for the night pretty easy. More a bar man than a go go Man

Secondly I budget about 6k a day in Pattaya as beer massage mongering food entertainment money etc

Flights and accommodation are sorted before I arrive so that isn't in the 6k figure

I pretty good keeping to that and getting my quota of fun in.

Being I read much that Phuket a bit more expensive compared to the rest of LoS how far up you think I should raise the daily budget for a similar level of fun??

Not worried about general tourist sightseeing costs Phuket might bringas I can get them from Google TripAdvisor etc.

Just stick to a mongering budget

Thirdly any good websites out there in cyberspace for Phuket like this one is for Pattaya Cambodia Bangkok scene etc

This sight is a little thin on what the go is in Phuket for mine

Fourthly any must do things Phuket offers Mongering wise that I need to not miss out on??

Thanks

For non mongering questions I use Thai visa the Phuket section.Quite a few members on that board are long time stayers and they post daily.

Have i read your post right in that you are only in Phuket for one night?

First up I stay one night

Then come back for 4 nights at the end of my trip

So first up I have little time to check out Phuket at all.

Basically clear customs go to hotel

Hit town

Find boom boom

Wake up next day and have only a little time before I back at airport on my way to Pattaya

Basically my flight into Phuket from Farangland arrives at a time I have issues

I chose to not go onwards to Pattaya as I probably not arrive to 0300 and basically right night off and possibility I fatigued too much it impacts on next few days

So I cut my losses and decided on one nights fun in Phuket

OK well soi Bangla is not really that big(long).It's a straight soi that takes 5 or six minutes to walk from one end to the other.At the end of it is the beach road.As you walk down to the beach on your right will be the gogo's they are under a new roofed complex and loads to choose from maybe 20 something like that.On your left as you walk to beach is a much lti bar complex where the same music is p!ayed in all the bars.Still on your left further down you have the individual small bars.It's one of those places where you walk up and down it once you will have your bearings very quickly.

At the start of soi Bangla you will see Tai pan disco.That is probably about the same as bamboo bar Pattaya.

• 3 months later...

So TS, how was it? Did you feel comfort with budget of 6k? In my experience at Patong budget should be a little bit higher to be comfy (plus 50% as minimum - its very expansive in comp with Patt)

• 1 month later...

Does Taipan disco charge entrance fee? 

Are there many freelancers inside? :Ass_Lick:  :ThumbUp6: How much is the price range for their ST/LT? 

When is the best time to hit the place and when does it close? 

• 2 weeks later...

Does Taipan disco charge entrance fee? 

Are there many freelancers inside? :Ass_Lick:  :ThumbUp6: How much is the price range for their ST/LT? 

When is the best time to hit the place and when does it close? 

No cover charge.Heaps of freelancers.Probably 2 k I never pick up there. Its a hot sweaty joint but very popular.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked a 26 year old freelancer in Taipan for 1500 baht LT. Its free to get in.  

This was December last year.

Don't think much would have changed.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm bumping this. I'm here now and just as an fyi, I've been to 2 gogo bars here and barfine was 2000- not negotiable. With a 6 asking 5000 ST. I almost shit my pants. This is not the place to be.

I've been to Phuket once and found the mongering scene to be too restrictive for my tastes. Lasted about 3-4 days and headed back to Bangkok. I'd go there again WITH a girl in tow. It was beautiful! :)

Sorry if I'm bumping this. I'm here now and just as an fyi, I've been to 2 gogo bars here and barfine was 2000- not negotiable. With a 6 asking 5000 ST. I almost shit my pants. This is not the place to be.

That is crazy. I went 3 years ago and thought it was pricey then. Over half the girls I got with were far too up themselves too. Lesson learned

Mate! I had the same problem. You should try a bar or disco - where you can try to negotiate more successful

Forget the gogo's in Phuket they are too expensive as you have already found out, the bars are decent enough though stick to those, the discos are fun too if you can be bothered with them.

LOL yes don't bother with the gogo's if you're not looking to splash cash. I saw some girls I liked but didn't even try, after my French wingman shelled out 5000 for a LT that left at 6am (this was about 4 years ago). He still took her the next night..

I don't agree entirely on the 50%+ increase on your spend. If you only want bargain price girls, then yes it's accurate. In my experience, some of the bar girls in the tiger complex are very hot, and priced accordingly - but no worse than gogo prices in Pattaya. So you can find gogo quality girls in the bars, and pay about the same as gogo prices (drinks and girls alike). This means if you're seeking quality, the cost about balances out.

The density of the tiger beer bars, having all the girls packed in the one place like that, was very convenient as well. If I had a short trip and big budget, Phuket would win hands down, as Pattaya requires a lot more leg work.

In Phuket I just stick to the massage girls, plenty of young hotties trying to pull you in. Most of them wanting full service. I usually pay 1000/1500 baht full service plus cost of massage. I've also taken a few numbers like this too and met up on there days off. Agreed tho the gogo bars on soi crocodile are depressingly expensive

They use to have a Lolita's blow job bar (800 baht) but I'm pretty sure it's gone now? Haven't been there in ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Phuket I just stick to the massage girls, plenty of young hotties trying to pull you in. Most of them wanting full service. I usually pay 1000/1500 baht full service plus cost of massage. I've also taken a few numbers like this too and met up on there days off. Agreed tho the gogo bars on soi crocodile are depressingly expensive

They use to have a Lolita's blow job bar (800 baht) but I'm pretty sure it's gone now? Haven't been there in ages

Lolita's use to be above the last beer bar on your left as you walk in from the entrance

• 1 month later...

Archived