Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

White van shuttles that run from Pattaya to Siracha to Ban Saen?

chang beer

Hi. I've been riding on those often scary,and frighteningly fast shuttle from Pattaya to Siracha..Ban Saen on Sukhumvit for a while. They are inexpensive and very convenient but scary to say the least.

Frequently I visit Siracha and after a night of drinking I try to hike a ride on one of those white van shuttles around midnight to return to Ban Phra or Ban Saen.

THEY DO NOT STOP FOR ME AS THEY GO BY. Are they out of service after certain time? Even the song taew that I ride on...baht buses, discontinue their service after 10pm as I found out last night.

Funny I got a ride on one of those huge tour buses....empty and went back home. The drive refuse to take my money but gave to him anyway...as I explained to him that his coughing was due to acid reflux problem...and told him to start taking Zantac or tagamin...his coughing sounds just like mine.

What are some alternatives for a ride back to Ban Phra?   Moto taxi or get a regular cab?

thanks

BEER

Archived