Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

almost new honda zoomer and iphone 6+ 64gb

Larssonn

almost new honda zoomer with full insurance/varranty from honda , cant recall if they got 2 or 3 years varranty , should also state varranty on all bikes are for engine only from what i was told at honda shop .

around 2000 km almost new perfect condition , new price was around 54-57.000:- ....asking 40.000:- but open for discussion if resonable .

bike is about 2 months old and includes 2 helmets .

also got a iphone 6+ 64gb , about 1-2 months old in perfect condition with box .....grey colourand comes with protective backcase and a unscratchable protective front film ...was about 800:- thb the film

asking 24.000:- but open for a resonable discussion .

post-156327-0-50397800-1458602750_thumb.jpeg

post-156327-0-59887200-1458602816_thumb.jpeg

post-156327-0-70038000-1458602911_thumb.jpeg

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Someone take someone else's toys off them?

Should be a nice birthday present for a 146 / 155 cm lady ....,so the legs touch ground ..... if the Boyfriend is not a niggardly one....., nice fitting color too .... :GoldenSmile1:

Nice girly bike :ThumbUp6:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Someone take someone else's toys off them?

Aw don,t be awful....he might be heartbroken :LOL2:

what the ........... :)

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Aw don,t be awful....he might be heartbroken :LOL2:

He will get over it.

someone liked the vibrating function in the icrap so they bought it , bike WO vibrator seems harder to sell ....or is it the colour ?

regardless its now 38.000:- thb .....vibrating seat will cost extra .

someone liked the vibrating function in the icrap so they bought it , bike WO vibrator seems harder to sell ....or is it the colour ?

regardless its now 38.000:- thb .....vibrating seat will cost extra .

Install one of these. Problem solved.

Passenger Seat Vibrater

41bVkYsAuSL.jpg

If this was listed in the relationship thread it would serve to groups of people, the original op as he could sell to the newly smitten farang and maybe teach some of the not so new why not to buy a lot of expensive things.. oh sorry sorry, I know it's different... 555555...it always is!!!

I got a new screen protector in tukcom a fortnight ago for iphone6 regular, was 250 baht which I thought was reasonable. Would be interested for the information of who does for 100 thanks.

If you cannot get what you want for the Zoomer I will give you 33,000 b for it

Call anytime 0899-326-716

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

If you cannot get what you want for the Zoomer I will give you 33,500 b for it

If you cannot get what you want for the Zoomer I will give you 33,500 b for it

Ha Ha....any advances on 33,500?

I got a new screen protector in tukcom a fortnight ago for iphone6 regular, was 250 baht which I thought was reasonable. Would be interested for the information of who does for 100 thanks.

Too many 'stalls' for me to point you to just the one I used, very competitive market in there and I doubt I just happened across the cheapest on the floor which leads me to believe the standard price is 100 Baht, as much as anything is standard where Falangs are concerned.  It's an incredibly fast and cheap process anyway when you think about it logically which is why I questioned the OP. How much is a standard piece of film? 1-2 Baht?

This was a Samsung Galaxy Duo, just in case that matters.

Ok I looked up a bit online and Samsung is as usual better on the pocket than apple and seems you can get plastic or glass so probably some variables not thought off but aye 800bht is crazy. Sorry for thread hijack

So uhm the film aswell as the 2 mobiles and 1 ipad are from MBK in bangkok and the film was supposed to be top of the line , expensive yes compared to my usual 150 thb films for my past samsung devices ......it was included in the purchase aswell as a heavy discount .

im abit confused what the sales have to do with our relationship after almost 6 years ? she still keeps her icrap while i hated mine and noone wish to use the bike ......relation experts could clearify ?

the bike was sold yesterday for 38.000:-

So uhm the film aswell as the 2 mobiles and 1 ipad are from MBK in bangkok and the film was supposed to be top of the line , expensive yes compared to my usual 150 thb films for my past samsung devices ......it was included in the purchase aswell as a heavy discount .

im abit confused what the sales have to do with our relationship after almost 6 years ? she still keeps her icrap while i hated mine and noone wish to use the bike ......relation experts could clearify ?

the bike was sold yesterday for 38.000:-

Congrats on the sale of your bike. Reasonable price.

I paid around 1,000 baht for an original Apple Screen Protector for my iPhone 6S in Australia....and after I got home I realized they'd only protected the front! Not the back....they tossed that.

Sure cheaper, non-original screen protectors around.

Not sure why guys are fussing about this!!!!

Congrats on the sale of your bike. Reasonable price.

I paid around 1,000 baht for an original Apple Screen Protector for my iPhone 6S in Australia....and after I got home I realized they'd only protected the front! Not the back....they tossed that.

Sure cheaper, non-original screen protectors around.

Not sure why guys are fussing about this!!!!

Apple don't make a screen protector. It's an after market product that can be bought elsewhere for 200 baht.

bike was a good deal.   If I had a gf now I would have brought it, lucky for me I dont

• 3 weeks later...

There are many different types and and standards of protection regarding screen protectors.  Prices range from 100tb to 1,200tb.

Top of the range can be had for around 800tb after haggling.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Apple don't make a screen protector. It's an after market product that can be bought elsewhere for 200 baht.

So. I was screwed again.

Will have a chat next time I visit Telstra .

Archived