Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DTAC Happy Tourist SIM card

exercise

I used one of these during my last trip and before I left I made 4 10thb top-ups to extend the validity to June 2016. When I go back for my next trip how do I add a one-week data top-up? If I don't have enough of a balance I would need a top-up but if I can what is the SMS code to add the data top-up for one-week?

And is there a way to check my balance on their website as I can't find it?

you talking about Thailand I guess ?

sun14.jpg

I used one of these during my last trip and before I left I made 4 10thb top-ups to extend the validity to June 2016. When I go back for my next trip how do I add a one-week data top-up? If I don't have enough of a balance I would need a top-up but if I can what is the SMS code to add the data top-up for one-week?

And is there a way to check my balance on their website as I can't find it?

Just buy credit from 7/11 and follow instructions, you don't need credit to do a top up.

Just buy credit from 7/11 and follow instructions, you don't need credit to do a top up.

But there are a few data plans available for different periods of use. I'm staying for 8 days so a week will do. Just topping up doesn't tell me what I get and for how long.

But there are a few data plans available for different periods of use. I'm staying for 8 days so a week will do. Just topping up doesn't tell me what I get and for how long.

There website will tell you the options or find a dtac shop and get them to explain

There website will tell you the options or find a dtac shop and get them to explain

Their website doesn't. If I were already there I would walk into a Dtac store lol.

Their website doesn't. If I were already there I would walk into a Dtac store lol.

You looked at this one

https://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/pro-smartphone.html

Yes it does!! : Link  For time-based packages click on Add on Packages on the left.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thank you all - for some reason I thought my Happy Tourist SIM was postpaid.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the same position last trip.

Once you arrive top up and then you can follow links via text messages or the DTAC app.

I can't recall the cost but I was able to use a 7 day option.

It was all very straightfoward and as soon as I turned my phone back on at the airport I received a text from DTAC suggesting various packages.

Post trip report is that yes it was straight forward. I simply sent the appropriate and code and my data plan was effectively immediately. Note that the 79baht charge has an additional tax cost added.

Archived