IGNORED

Jomtien ladyboy massage

mistergs

Does anybody know were i can get a lb massage in jomtien with a happy ending thanks

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Any were else?

• 2 years later...
On 20/03/2016 at 01:23, mistergs said:

Does anybody know were i can get a LB massage in Jomtien with a happy ending thanks

You can get fs ladyboy massage at Katty Bar in Soi 4, Jomtien. About 50m up on right from Beach Road.

1008426376_Screenshot2018-11-20at08_48_40.png.e4f2c3d71c9b351dcdaefb99b4237ec7.png

Tried to find that bar many times before but never have

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Naraja Massage  in Jomtien Beach Road Soi 6, (2nd of 5 massage shops) have a few nice LBs doing massage. Easy to find, just about 40 metres from Beach road.

The first shop has one but looks like a man.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

2 hours ago, mistergs said:

Tried to find that bar many times before but never have

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

It can be difficult to spot as it's on the quieter side of the soi, behind the row of shrubbery down the middle, but it has a neon sign since last December which helps you to see it:

138775810_Screenshot2018-11-20at09_06_26.png.40e347fe3cb38adaf1e31d9b6f55b52e.png

Definitely worth a visit if you are in Jomtien and like ladyboys. The owner Emmy is a nice person, and a ladyboy too.

2 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

Naraja Massage  in Jomtien Beach Road Soi 6, (2nd of 5 massage shops) have a few nice LBs doing massage. Easy to find, just about 40 metres from Beach road.

There is one, which I can't remember the name of. I think it was second from end and had a yellow sign. I heard it was the only one there that had solid partitions. There was a cute little lb there last December called 'Bambi' probably because of her big doe eyes. She might not be there now, but worth asking.

Edit: It is a good idea to ask if they have a ladyboy. I walked down that soi and couldn't spot any except the obvious one at the first massage shop. But I was approached by one of the older ladies at the far end and was pointed to Bambi when I asked if they had any ladyboys. I wouldn't have been able to tell otherwise. 

6 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

4 hours ago, quietguy77 said:

There is one, which I can't remember the name of. I think it was second from end and had a yellow sign. I heard it was the only one there that had solid partitions. There was a cute little LB there last December called 'Bambi' probably because of her big doe eyes. She might not be there now, but worth asking.

Edit: It is a good idea to ask if they have a ladyboy. I walked down that soi and couldn't spot any except the obvious one at the first massage shop. But I was approached by one of the older ladies at the far end and was pointed to Bambi when I asked if they had any Ladyboys. I wouldn't have been able to tell otherwise. 

The first two shops have solid partitions. The first shop ,Royal massage and Spa.is only on one floor.

Naraja has foot massage downstairs and two floors upstairs with  5 rooms each with solid,  wallpapered partitions and beds. All nicely finished and  clean. They have several LBs who seem popular.

I was a regular there starting 4/5 years ago when they had six attractive 18 years olds and i still see 4 of them who have moved on but they come to my room and I sometimes go to Jomtien to get a massage from another

two.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Thanks @Billyboy294 It must have been the Naraja I went to, as I went upstairs. 

I might visit there again when I return. I did mistakenly give Bambi a 100 Baht note as a tip, instead of 500 Baht, which didn't go down too well with her, but it was a genuine error. I did replace it with a 500 Baht note. I was embarrassed, and afterwards thought I should have given her the 100 Baht note too.

Whats the price for oil massage in jomtien from ladyboy is it about 300 baht ? 500 tip for a hand job and bj - 1000 for boom boom ? ladyboys with big boobs available ? 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Pooks bar Soi 6.

JDM

Im going back to jomtien , so walking distance from the condo for a oil massage is far enough , unless you guys know of some sxy ladies that do outcall massages ?

1 hour ago, adam4444 said:

Im going back to Jomtien , so walking distance from the condo for a oil massage is far enough , unless you guys know of some sxy ladies that do outcall massages ?

Generally there are LBs doing outcalls on Weechat in Jomtien.

ive seen plenty on Thai Friendly , never tried weechat cheers , im going to jomtien so any up to date info would be great guys , ladyboys with big tits doing massage in jomtien ?

Archived