Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

D Hotel Any Info

bobdown

17000 baht per month low season

Edited by worldpunter
Add words

• 2 weeks later...

stayed there two or three times. rooms clean, location great, rooftop pool nice! staff ok 

Pattaya Pattaya 

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody booked direct with this hotel?

The usual sites are fully booked for my dates (Booking, hotels, Agoda) but an email from the hotel says rooms available. It is a basic hotmail address rather than their own company thing and they want Credit Card details.

21 hours ago, Ed Setra said:

The usual sites are fully booked for my dates (Booking, hotels, Agoda) but an email from the hotel says rooms available. It is a basic hotmail address rather than their own company thing and they want Credit Card details.

I used Agoda.

I thought the hotel would take a deposit which can be paid via PayPal or via Western Union with the balance in full payable upon arrival - BUT I cannot now locate that on the website.

Ask them if thats still available ?

http://www.dhotelpattaya.com/

Its a good hotel although prices have gone up in recent years its still advisable to book early if you want a reservation. Might be why they want a definite confirmed committed booking with CC ?

I don't really know.

If you are uncertain about providing CC detail ask them to put a room up on Agoda so you can book it from there. It will still involve a CC though, although Agoda may take Paypal, not sure.

Edited by Zeb

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

22 hours ago, Ed Setra said:

I've booked direct with the sister D Apartment, which is the same deal; didn't have an issue providing the CC details via e-mail  - I think I sent them separate e-mails with different details ref the CC on each but still not the best security wise..

Could you try phoning them with some of the CC details maybe? Staff all speak excellent English

Thanks to PR1977 and Zeb for the comments.

I sent off the CC details by email anyway and got a room booked, they charge an extra 3% for the CC deposit too. Not really too worried about it, but will keep an eye on the online statement just the same. Showing already as D hotel €60.50 (wow,  2060 THB costs that much now. Forex thru CC is down to the 34s).

• 1 month later...

Staying here now for second time ....absolutely fantastic place. There’s no noise at all - none - and I’m in a Superior room at the front on the second floor. 

Thoroughly recommended. My favourite hotel in Pattaya.

609EDCE6-4300-464E-9E5B-BB7BB7E36A85.jpeg

41DF7EFB-428A-496A-954C-26060AA3F8F2.jpeg

6A9DF394-2E0D-4B54-921B-6F050F910864.jpeg

DD78C54D-5784-4298-A136-C41CD06E7EE6.jpeg

697FD0E8-2374-4E18-B5A3-32C83869F941.jpeg

2DAFD71C-0CE6-4141-B632-C867BEFD6BEC.jpeg

09200F45-C02A-4ECF-8932-67844873127F.jpeg

• Like 2

Yeah superb hotel and true value for money. Booked in for a 2nd time this coming May.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

They are now going to have shades for the pool area. If you stay at the top most floor there is some construction noise in the morning but I guess its just for few days.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TremontTed said:

The lobby pic, looks like you caught somone's barfine getting her ID and going home at 12:14....555

One thing to bear in mind, especially if you use TF, is to make sure they understand you are staying at D hotel.

Real PIA when TG is at the lobby of one of the other D's, eg D Apartments and you are in the lobby of D hotel :Banghead2:  

On 22/03/2019 at 12:11, Barhop said:

One thing to bear in mind, especially if you use TF, is to make sure they understand you are staying at D Hotel.

Real PIA when TG is at the lobby of one of the other D's, eg D Apartments and you are in the lobby of D Hotel :Banghead2:  

This is a good point....I always take a photo of the card on the lobby of each of the 3 residences in the chain when I’m staying there and send it to the girls to try and avoid this sort of confusion 

234BAD41-D6B6-4111-80E8-D9C384214E7C.jpeg

6F1AB191-1085-45A7-A844-51A6E7A0CDB1.jpeg

• Like 2

Can’t seem to find any availability for this hotel even for next year around this time? Is this usual? I stayed at d apartment recently and booked it within 6-8 months of my arrival with no issues finding rooms. This hotel and d apartment are all full according to Agoda all through March 

1 hour ago, JT1984 said:

Can’t seem to find any availability for this hotel even for next year around this time? Is this usual? I stayed at d apartment recently and booked it within 6-8 months of my arrival with no issues finding rooms. This hotel and d apartment are all full according to Agoda all through March 

Maybe you could look directly at D hotel (and not agency) and check result.    Would likely be much more accurate.  Also have found it is very desirable to clear cookies/browsing data after EVERY search with an agency.

When I checked in last year at about 8pm, TG grumbled that I had booked elsewhere (Expedia) and not through them direct... Oh well...  Hope it helps...

3 hours ago, Barhop said:

Maybe you could look directly at D Hotel (and not agency) and check result.    Would likely be much more accurate.  Also have found it is very desirable to clear cookies/browsing data after EVERY search with an agency.

When I checked in last year at about 8pm, TG grumbled that I had booked elsewhere (Expedia) and not through them direct... Oh well...  Hope it helps...

Clearing the cookies on the app?

Just book directly, they usually got availability.

Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

Paste countdown timer here

hi

thinking of  booking a room at the front of the hotel.

are they all superior rooms? which floor is recommended?

near bakaow or inside the alley? what is the layout/room numbers at the floors?

so many Q as i want to book for a month and looking for the best room location.....

thank  

5 minutes ago, meno said:

hi

thinking of  booking a room at the front of the hotel.

are they all superior rooms? which floor is recommended?

near bakaow or inside the alley? what is the layout/room numbers at the floors?

so many Q as i want to book for a month and looking for the best room location.....

thank   

Front side is superior and family rooms. Standard rooms are on the back side. Its tucked a few meters inside an alley in buakhao.

4 hours ago, meno said:

which floor is recommended?

Go for a high floor (6 and 7) if you want great views of Pattaya. You can see all the way to Jomtien.

31 minutes ago, meno said:

hi

new hotel but old key?no electronic key?

have to put key at lobby every time i get out of the hotel?

No electronic key and yes you do have to leave the old style key and fob at reception.

At least you know that the key will definitely work when you get to your room and dropping it at reception takes absolutely no time at all.

Edited by PR1977

On 30/03/2019 at 14:51, darpra said:

Front side is superior and family rooms. Standard rooms are on the back side. Its tucked a few meters inside an alley in buakhao.

I just stayed in room 315.. standard room  at back. same size/layout as superior rooms.

however you are looking straight at the apartments opposite . No bother to me. but if you like some thing to look at .Go for the front rooms .
Only problem  i had is air con.Quiet .But the air was to cold for me and blew down on bed.

I solved  this by facing the fan at the air con. and turning on and off as needed.

Tip..don't use the laundry straight opposite . [some times a farang sits their ] use the one  next door.

reason=was with a non bar girl.went to drop my washing there.She went no good. and dragged  me next door.

8 hours ago, gitteyman said:

Tip..don't use the laundry straight opposite . [some times a farang sits their ] use the one  next door.

reason=was with a non bar girl.went to drop my washing there.She went no good. and dragged  me next door.

I always give it to the one where the farang sits. Very good service. All of them put something to give a nice smell for the clothes. I unfortunately dont like it. So I specified to the lady and from then on wards I got it washed without that.