Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jockys guesthouse soi lengkee

James023

Hi all

Does anyone have any information how to contact Allan from Jockys  Guesthouse.......as his website seem to be down

thanks all

james023

Hi all

Does anyone have any information how to contact Allan from Jockys  Guesthouse.......as his website seem to be down

thanks all

james023

Got this card from restaurant today.

IMG_20160318_210756~2.jpg

If its for a booking Lek is running the show there now. If its specifically Alan your after I can contact him for you. 

• 1 month later...

any recent updates of his rooms ?

i have stayed there once and the big rooms were spacious and clean plus no hassles to bring a girl as the restaurant down used to clsoe early and then acess thru  keycard.

any one stayed there and notice changes? some pics of the newly made room would be appriciated 

• 3 months later...

Bought buy Steak & Co next door, ask them what they are going to do with it.

arent they the people that own china garden? thats one of my favourites would be incredible if theyre planning an extension, the jacuzzi rooms are awesome!

Seen the big fella in the Coins last week; what's happening? 

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they are doing something about cockroaches in the restaurant... last time I was having breakfast a cockroach was dancing at the leg of the table.. did not ever go there to eat again.

I hope they are doing something about cockroaches in the restaurant... last time I was having breakfast a cockroach was dancing at the leg of the table.. did not ever go there to eat again.

You could have at least bought it a ladydrink i always compensate my dancers

I found giving them a small piece of bread was enough to send them happily on their way :LOL2:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought buy Steak & Co next door, ask them what they are going to do with it.

here u go...........

15 sept 041 (Custom).JPG

Shame they are closed , one of the best food places in the area .but there is so much competition and so few customers I saw in most restos, including new owners Steak @ Co next door ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived