IGNORED

free sim card + Iphon6

Mr_John

will thoose free sim card you get at the airport work in a Iphon6?. and on more stupid question. will my apps like LINE still work or not, when i get a new number?

FYI - The iPhone 6 (all iPhones from iPhone 5 onwards) use the nano sim sizes. 

No problem.

I got a True Sim at the airport for my iPhone 6 last trip.

Everything worked fine.

Just make sure your phone is unlocked.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

No problem.

I got a True Sim at the airport for my iPhone 6 last trip.

Everything worked fine.

Just make sure your phone is unlocked.

If you come over with unlocked IPhone can you get it unlocked here easy enough?

I think you mean locked iPhone, just to be clear. You're better off having your telco unlock your phone (although with a very few exceptions all iPhones since the 5 are supposedly unlocked from the factory). If it's locked, then you either need to 1) get it unlocked from the telco (most will just do it on request),  or get the phone jailbroken and then you can install whatever you want.

This is a side issue, but it should be noted that jailbroken iPhones are not secure and have been occasionally plagued with exploits that don't affect normal iPhones. There's also the argument that you can load anything you like then without going through the iTunes gateway, but for me, it's not worth the security issues--especially when so much of my financial info is passed through the phone. There are people who support jailbreaking and those (like me) who don't - that's a side issue. 

It's not so easy to unlock if the phone is carrier locked (ie, ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon), if you are coming to Thailand with a carrier locked iphone, ask your carrier to unlock it before arrival, they'll do it free.

ust topped up 300bt via my SCB account which usually gives me a year to expire this time only 6 months (28/10/16)

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

Archived