IGNORED

Hydrogen tank blast at SCB headquarters kills 5

News Bandit

Five men were killed when an hydrogen tank exploded at the underground floor of SCB headquarters on Ratchadapisek Road, Chatuchak district on Sunday night.

View the full article

begs the question of what was it being used for at a bank?

curious,

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Hope they didn't lose my account info.

Although,if I get back and my account is empty,it sure would be a good excuse.

.. I heard it when it detonated .. the reporter got lost in translation .. not 'hydrogen', but 'halon', an inert gas used to replace the oxygen and suppress fire in closed, unoccupied environments, like data centers.

.. negligence .. just pure idiocy.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

.. I heard it when it detonated .. the reporter got lost in translation .. not 'hydrogen', but 'halon', an inert gas used to replace the oxygen and suppress fire in closed, unoccupied environments, like data centers.

.. negligence .. just pure idiocy.

It wasn't even an explosion....lol. Somehow they activated the system to release the gas.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It wasn't even an explosion....lol. Somehow they activated the system to release the gas.

.. hah, yeah .. could have been something else exploding that night .. a jerry rigged khlong ferry engine .. a homemade high pressure NGV tank in a taxi .. the kitchen in most any restaurant or home in BKK.

.. just normal background noise here, almost unnoticeable after a few years .. I hardly even look up anymore, unless someone totally engulfed in flames is running down the middle of the street in heavy traffic.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Archived