IGNORED

hotels with gym / fitness center recommendation

tomjones

Anyone have recommendations? No need anything super fancy- some basic equipment is enough and not looking to break the bank with cost so no resorts - haha

Just something reasonable (1500 bht -ish) and open to jomtien as well.

Thanks

No.. Most hotels in that price have garbage facilities. The best hotel gym Imo is Hard Rock.

Recently i just get a hotel in the area that I like , and get a gym membership for 2 weeks. Tony's is the most convenient . On Soi Buakuao near LK Metro. Not the best equipment, but good enough for a good work out

Thanks man. I came to same conclusion and will probably just make use of a daily gym stop in like at universe or tonys....

The Marriott, attached to Royal Garden, I think has a fine gym.

Free weights, machines, classes, and tennis courts. Also has a 'lounge' area with snacks and coffee/tea.

hotel free weights only go up to 50 pounds.. That's why a real fitness gym is required. I've always used to Tony's. It's cheaper and like the rugged atmosphere but maybe I'll check out universe if it's close by.

Want to check out the concrete gym at least once this trip next month

Archived