Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"GF" Hotel in BKK for a non-mongering trip

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh

I'll be going to Issan for Songkran with the TGF, and the current plan is that we will then spend about a week in Bangkok afterwards. I'll be coming to Pattaya (alone) after that for a short (4-5 day) mongering trip.

I'd appreciate a recommendation for a mid-range hotel in Bangkok that is convenient for non-mongering tourist activities and will not hassle the TGF when we return at night.

When you say mid range, clarify baht please.

Ive got a heap of them, but what will you be doing there?

I can recommend a couple near nana, which may be too close to the action, or several further down the Sukh.

Also I could tell you about a few near wireless road, and also some around that way?

How far away from the red lights do you wanna be and how much per night?

When you say mid range, clarify baht please.

Ive got a heap of them, but what will you be doing there?

I can recommend a couple near nana, which may be too close to the action, or several further down the Sukh.

Also I could tell you about a few near wireless road, and also some around that way?

How far away from the red lights do you wanna be and how much per night?

Ideally ~1500 baht per night or less, but I could stretch to 1750 or so.

As long as the hotel is quiet and convenient for getting to non-mongering tourist sites, I have no issues with being near the red lights.

Well, that price isn't really mid range for BKK, but I understand where you're at.

The hotels I was going to suggest are in th 3K region.

But, and I haven't stayed there but all the BMs love it, try Petals Inn Bangkok.

You will pass the red lights, but your a couple hundred metres out of it, and only 5 min walk to train...

Tenface - nearest BTS Ploenchit - good for shopping etc - suites only, japanese vibe... nice bar and restaurant. Free bts pass.

Archived