IGNORED

VT6 18-659 rental..

speedtoy

I will be booking my (second trip) September trip in about 1.5 weeks, and before I made the reservation I thought I would canvass for input.

The unit is:  http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_x_18-659.html

And I plan to reserve through Dancewatchers, of course.

I dont mind the the cost, I just really want the jaccuzi on the balcony.

The Hilton offers this, but that is true high roller prices on that.

Any issues I need to be aware of when using Dancewatchers?

Thanks!

IYKYK

Not really. Dancewatchers have a good rep and I've used them before many times. Only thing that bothered me was the nickel and diming for the room clean up fee that's 1000 baht or so and then maid service is extra as well. If money isn't an issue though then you can't really beat Dancewatchers for VT6 condos and customer service.

They also change you a high fee to pay the deposit via PayPal I believe. Just those kinds of things bothered me and it's why I'm booking with Honeys this time. They also sent three ladies to meet me and show me the condo when I first got there one time. I was with my girlfriend so it was kind of awkward and they didn't really do anything but stand around the whole time. Not really sure what their purpose was.

I dont see that Honeys offers this (or matching) type of room.

But ya..ive read about some of the upcharges...I've decided to live with that.

Who sent you up with the three ladies??   Honeys?

IYKYK

I was a bit disappointed with Dancewatchers' standard of cleaning this past time.  Left some long black hair in the bathroom that the next barfine spotted before I did.  

That was not a fun conversation.

I'll give Honey's a go next time.

I was a bit disappointed with Dancewatchers' standard of cleaning this past time.  Left some long black hair in the bathroom that the next barfine spotted before I did.  

That was not a fun conversation.

I'll give Honey's a go next time.

Wait...she got uppity that you had sex with someone else?

IYKYK

I will be booking my (second trip) September trip in about 1.5 weeks, and before I made the reservation I thought I would canvass for input.

The unit is:  http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_x_18-659.html

And I plan to reserve through Dancewatchers, of course.

I dont mind the the cost, I just really want the jaccuzi on the balcony.

The Hilton offers this, but that is true high roller prices on that.

Any issues I need to be aware of when using Dancewatchers?

Thanks!

I have visited this condo last year and looks pretty nice with huge balcony and large cuisine corner. However, the jacuzzi located also on balcony did not seem so clean for what i can remember.

I have visited this condo last year and looks pretty nice with huge balcony and large cuisine corner. However, the jacuzzi located also on balcony did not seem so clean for what i can remember.

How 'not so clean'...

A ring of crusty pubic hair inside it, brown water in the bottom?

Remember it is outside, and it will collect dust quickly...I dont imagine they cover it up.  Something a rise would resolve?

IYKYK

How 'not so clean'...

A ring of crusty pubic hair inside it, brown water in the bottom?

Remember it is outside, and it will collect dust quickly...I dont imagine they cover it up.  Something a rise would resolve?

Maybe that's only in my memories and i can get confused but it seemed to me a bit 'worn'.

I have used both Honeys and Dancewatchers, its swings and roundbouts to me rooms seemed a little bit better with Dancewatchers, Honeys office is on site if you have a problem, a couple of times i have been left waiting in the Lobby for 30mins waiting for Dancewatchers staff (booked in advance and phoned to confirmed arrival time).  Yes Dancewatchers do send a copuple of ladies but they normally do that for cleaning as well to get it done quicker plus to me its a bit safer for them.   I dont think you would have a problem with either.

I have stayed in that room for a week, its a great room plenty of space well equipped lovely really.  The jacuzzi does take a long time to fill though.   I sort of agree with the comment that the jacuzzi looked not so clean, sort of because to me it just looked like it had a fair bit of use, not dirty just a little worn.

I booked my last one through honeys and had no problems whatsoever and will deco use them again.

I dont see that Honeys offers this (or matching) type of room.

But ya..ive read about some of the upcharges...I've decided to live with that.

Who sent you up with the three ladies?? Honeys?

It was Dancewatchers that sent the three ladies.

I booked my last one through honeys and had no problems whatsoever and will deco use them again.

But..does Honeys rent THAT ROOM as well.  That's the center issue.

IYKYK

Does anyone have the Honeys link?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I believe only Dancewatchers rents that room. I booked it for a week last year. Tried using the jacuzzi a couple of times and got bored waiting for it to fill up so I skipped it. If you want to use it, make sure you plan around it. Nice enough room though. I am about too book 25-987 for my trip this year with Dancewatchers at about half the price of 18-659 with less space and no jacuzzi but I'm sure I won't miss it.

I paid for the daily cleaning service last year and I'm not sure it's really worth it although I'm not that messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived