IGNORED

Large in-room safe + rooftop pool?

oschkosch

Hi guys,

per coincidence and some luck I will be able to do a quicky 7 day trip to Patts in April. Problem is I have a load of work related shit with me also my company laptop which is a feckin big min. 15-16" thingy. Any hotels with huge in-room safes that it would fit into? Rooftop pool where you get lots of sun without problems of shadows due to neighbouring buildings would be great also. Any ideas?

There are hotels without rooftop pools that don't have shade problems.

You're being pretty restrictive with this requirement.

http://www.intimatehotelpattaya.com

Rooftop pool and gets fcuking hot, with decent views

But I'm sure all in room safes are the same size, could be wrong

Only gripe I got about this hotel was the balcony, way to small and hot with the aircon fan blowing out hot air but only used it for a quick smoke.

Lol! Ok, the which hotel has a good non rooftop pool but big safe?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T210 mit Tapatalk

My 13" laptop fit in the safe at the Holiday Inn no problem, but I don't remember how much extra space there was.

You may be interested in something like a Pacsafe travelsafe (http://www.pacsafe.com/travelsafe-5l-portable-safe.html) instead.

In the condo I stayed in last year (and later this year), I lock my laptop inside and secure it to the interior of the cabinet shelf (that doesn't detach), and then lock the cabinet closed also.

Season Five has a great rooftop pool. The room safe fit my laptop quite comfortably but mine's a 12.5" model.

Loved the location. The rooms are big and have plenty of storage space. Only annoying thing is the bathroom, which seems to have been designed by a complete moron. I hate showering in a bath tub anyway but with no shower curtain, this one just floods into the toilet area everytime I'd take a shower. Sucks getting my shorts wet while taking a shit

Season Five has a great rooftop pool. The room safe fit my laptop quite comfortably but mine's a 12.5" model.

Loved the location. The rooms are big and have plenty of storage space. Only annoying thing is the bathroom, which seems to have been designed by a complete moron. I hate showering in a bath tub anyway but with no shower curtain, this one just floods into the toilet area everytime I'd take a shower. Sucks getting my shorts wet while taking a shit

I was seriously thinking about booking this place for my next trip,it does look a nice hotel with good rooms,but the shower issue has cropped up in a few reviews i`ve read.It is a relitively small issue,but who wants to be treading in puddles of water when you go into the bathroom after a shower,and as you say having a shit.

I`ve opted for `the stay`on soi 10 instead, it also looks a nice enough hotel and is well located!

I've been told by several mongering colleagues that siam@siam has big safes. Rooms look nice too, I was able to see a friends room in January. Rooftop Pool is not bad also. Booked. Thx everybody.

You may be interested in something like a Pacsafe travelsafe (http://www.pacsafe.com/travelsafe-5l-portable-safe.html) instead.

In the condo I stayed in last year (and later this year), I lock my laptop inside and secure it to the interior of the cabinet shelf (that doesn't detach), and then lock the cabinet closed also.

Exactly what I was going to pipe in with

Archived