IGNORED

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill Pattaya Addicts member Discount

Bob's BBQ & Grill

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill is pleased to announce a 10 % discount to all Pattaya Addicts members.

To receive discount you must present your valid Pattaya addicts privilege card in advance of ordering to receive the discount. Discount not valid on Daily specials or any special promotions, Holiday specials etc unless noted. Not valid on Catering unless agreed upon in advance.

Since I'm banned from Secrets and no longer honor a Secrets discount I have made this offer available to Pattaya Addicts members. However some people may say they are from addicts when really they are not so you must show your privilege card to receive the discount.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

thx bob for the discount and thx Sponge Bob for the cards.

last time in Party Bar Soi 8, too much member card were available, so guys go to pick up your cards !

Edited by MaGiK

Good news Bob, thanks for the discount.

I know i may sound like a fool but.....where is this place located?

It's on soi LK Metro right next door to 3Som Bar.

Edited by gogo dog

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill is pleased to announce a 10 % discount to all Pattaya Addicts members.

Since I'm banned from Secrets and no longer honor a secrets discount I have made this offer available to Pattaya Addicts members.

How did you get banned? :Clap:

The problem with advertising one's local business is that other jealous local businesses (with some of the same menu items) may seek to sabotage the OP's business. On a board such as this, anyone can produce multiple nics and can therefore make or break someone's business. In the case of Secrets, I believe the OP's business was getting flamed by suddenly newly registered nics and the OP's posts modified. Right or wrong?

Thanks for the Discount. Great Food. I also noticed that little Hottie that works there. Does she have a BF 555555 See ya in 3 weeks

babydollsaddict.gif

Great news Bob. Always enjoyed the food at your place.

As for Secrets, lets leave them out of this.

Testicles

Great news Bob. Always enjoyed the food at your place.

As for Secrets, lets leave them out of this.

Yes that is why I will not talk about it in detail on here. Anyone who wants to know see me personally.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

If my card is still there I will pick it up in Feb. I got a little distracted this trip or drunk or something like that. I really did enjoy the food at your place Bob.

Edited by frozen

Visited your place BOB and would like to say yummy stuff. I didn't have the burger since there were too big for me to eat in one sitting.

Instead just sampled some of the appetizers. Service was prompt and friendly too.

Great place you have mate.

Next time I visit your place I'm gonna have to be a man about things and actually eat a burger there. Perhaps the Wagon Wheel? I would like my name on the wall too.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Lets get back to the walking menu :Hug1: Does she or doesn't she :P

babydollsaddict.gif