IGNORED

Decent 1 bedroom apartment or condo wanted

wolfy

Hi Guys.  Any information regarding an apartment or condo for rent from October 28, 2016 to March 17, 2017  WIFI a must.  All tips will be greatly appreciated.  Maximum 12kTHB/month Preferrably Pattaya North or Central.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I've been searching for some time in the 12k-15k mark in similar areas as want to keep room 12 months of the year. Ones I've seen are pretty shight and no Wifi.

I went into one apartment block opposite Lek hotel up Soi 14 thinking this may be cheap. Liked the rooms and asking how much. 18,000 Sir. Not so cheap these days

You'll get cheaper stuff over Jomtien way but spend a fortune on transport costs in my opinion

Thanks for the response Harvey707.  Looks like we are on our own.  Good luck!!!

Last month i inqired about a condo rental at Pro Pro which is located in Diana Estate Soi Bouakao,they had a condo that was 12000bt a month. 

I am unsure of the quality or size of the room as i did not look at it,but the complex itself is great with two pools, restaurant,small gym and very good security.

You may also be able to buy WIFI from Diana Oasis which is located at the restaurant in the same complex they also do rentals but will be a bit more than 12000bt a month.

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/wifi.html    (copy and paste)

Best to e-mail them yourself and ask them.

Heres there contact details

DSC08846.JPGDSC08846.JPG

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

12K a month for a one bedroom will probably be off of 3rd road or further out..you won't get anything decent close to the beach or the action for less than 18-20k

Thanks for the input guys.  Think I will let the GF look for one.  The beach or the "action" is not important to us.  May even go further North Laem Chabang way.

Archived