IGNORED

L K Mansion ?

Cicero

Good location,nice pool on roof one side,fairly quiet. Rooms and staff are ok,unsure of current rates as have not stayed there since 2011 i think. Bar downstairs is ok too.would stay there again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks brooksie.

Does anyone else have any more info please?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks brooksie.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I used to stay there, sometimes renting by the month. Unlike a guesthouse this hotel does have amenities like room service, a lift and pool. It used to be ok, I think it went down hill, they just have not kept it up, I stopped staying a few years ago. However, I visited a friend who stayed there late last year, he got a special low rate.

They have a serious cockroach problem, cockroaches are all around Pattaya, many more than usual at this location. You used to have to pay extra for a wifi card but my friend said it was free when he stayed but it cut out every twenty minutes or so and required you to re-sign in.  Another said they are back to charging, so I don't know where that stands.

Unusual but the "Standard" rooms are nicer and more expensive than the "Jr. Deluxe" rooms. The rooftop pool is nice, much smaller than it looks in the picture but for whatever reason, not a lot of guests seem to go up there. Housekeeping staff and others are nice, they would not clean everyday but easy to get clean towels. Front desk staff acted shitty EVERY time I had to deal with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks brooksie.

Stayed there over Christmas and new year was clean never had a problem with the staff or anything the only thing that let it down for me was the shower wernt very powerful so I moved out after a week or so but if you can deal with a low powered shower it's cheap and clean and good location.

Archived