IGNORED

Places to stay - Short Term no ties

googlehead

What are the best options for someone who has no plans. I mean I could be in Pattaya 3 days and I might want to leave and go else where. I do not want to book 3 weeks in a hotel and then after a few days I want to go somewhere else. Last time I was in Pattaya I got itchy feet and left after a few days(been there many times). I like the option of just going down to the front desk and paying to stay a few more days if I want to. I am arriving in April and would be looking at places roughly around the 1000ish baht mark.

You shouldn't have an issue as many hotels have low occupancy a lot of the time. You may just have to be prepared to move if you're unlucky and the hotel you choose happens to be full the odd night.

Difficult to suggest places without a bit more info on exactly what you are looking for.

eg pool? Wifi? Location?

Plenty of guesthouses or bars with rooms around Soi Buakhao/LK areas.

Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 always seems to have vacancies and rooms start from around 800. 3 pools but wifi not brilliant.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

You shouldn't have an issue as many hotels have low occupancy a lot of the time. You may just have to be prepared to move if you're unlucky and the hotel you choose happens to be full the odd night.

Difficult to suggest places without a bit more info on exactly what you are looking for.

eg pool? Wifi? Location?

Plenty of guesthouses or bars with rooms around Soi Buakhao/LK areas.

Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 always seems to have vacancies and rooms start from around 800. 3 pools but wifi not brilliant.

Yeah decent Wi-Fi would be a must as I need to check work emails, do small bit of work while away. Pools would be nice. 

Archived