Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Abortion in Pattaya

jimboh

doubt it.    An ex gf of mine called me and asked for 5K, and went to somewhere near Soi 6 to get it done.      I wanted to help her as having a kid at 21 would ruin her life as she wants to be kept. A perfect body before and after the kid, she will starve

up to her, I only gave the money for her to do what she chose

I believe it's possible but you should tread carefully.

Abortion in Thailand is illegal.

Abortion has been understood by many as termination of unwanted pregnancy. Article 305 of Thai Penal Code states that abortion is illegal except in cases when it is committed by a medical practitioner and is considered only as necessary if the same endangers the health of the mother or when the pregnancy is due to sexual offenses such as rape and incest.The issue regarding abortion in Thailand has been considered as a politically sensitive issue which alarms not only the government but by several activist as well as known feminists in Thailand.

http://www.thailandlaw.org/legality-of-abortion-in-thailand.html

1. Go to Bangkok
  2. Make an appointment with a psychiatrist
  3. 99.9% probability the psychiatrist will authorize a legal abortion
  4. Use a reputable psychiatrist from Chulalongkarn University
  5. Get the abortion done at a reputable private hospital

Despite the fact the abortion is illegal on the books, there are numerous exclusions and exemptions, and in the last five years, more and more doctors have been authorized to adopt exceptions, for both medical and emotional reasons.  The government has been lenient on this new policy is not questioning doctors who recommend/authorize abortions for their patients.

Bottom line, all it takes is money, or the ability to pay.

Follow the five steps above, and there won't be any inhibitors.

The short answer is no, a licensed hospital will not carry out an abortion unless you have a referral from a psychiatrist or such. The majority go to unofficial abortion clinics, I believe the one referred to above is on Soi 4  and I would not take my dog there.  There is a clinic in Bangkok manned by qualified doctors who offer the service if the pregnancy is below 12 weeks. There is a little flexibility on the time but not much. If beyond that point they will provide a referral to hospital in Bangkok which will require a minimum over-night stay.

Before anyone asks, no I will not publish the details here, however if you are involved with someone and need that service you may PM me on the understanding that you never publish the details. I think the reasoning behind that is obvious. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is something the Thais buy from the Pharmacy that all sell that will abort the Fetus if VERY early in Pregnancy like couple weeks. Now the Bottle of Liquid is completely covered in Chinese Writing but its got a picture on the Box of someone I've always called "Mother Brown"

My Girl used it to success last week after I had warned her about me having sex with no condom

I have seen numerous Girls in the past taking WITHOUT previously realising the significance

Archived