IGNORED

Latest Special Prices On Twist n Go Bikes For Rent From KC Bikes

Blue Dragon

Honda Clicks 125cc, Yamaha GT 125cc,

600 Baht Week,  2000 Baht Month,  5,500 Baht 3 Months.

PCX 150cc.  1000 Baht Week, 3500 Baht Month,  10,000 Baht 3 Months.

We also offer 3rd Party Rental Insurance on all Bikes if required at 100 baht per week or 300 Baht per Month. ( Policy Details In Above Posts)

In addition to this We can offer accidental damage insurance to the bike itself on any 125cc Bikes for an additional  cost of 100 Baht Week or 200 Baht a month. Does not cover theft, water or fire damage. Covers the Bike to the full value with only 1000 Baht excess.

We only hire top quality, low mileage bikes all with Mag wheels.

collage2.thumb.jpg.3c540563a8936a2b542d7ce4de6812b6.jpg

We Offer Amazing Deals On Long Term Rentals Of 6 Months Or More. Please Contract Us For A Quote.

To Reserve Your Bike Please Email: [email protected]

Or Send A Private Message on Pattaya Addicts .

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

We Deliver And Collect Anywhere In Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua Or Dark Side.

All Bikes Come With 2 Helmets And A Lock.

We Offer A 1st Class Service 2nd To None. Quality Bikes at Very Competitive Prices.

We Now Have Bikes Back In And Ready For Immediate Delivery.

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

We Offer A 1st Class Service 2nd To None. Quality Bikes at Very Competitive Prices.

Just came back from my stay in Pattaya. Rented a bike from KC bikes. As advertised they came to my place to drop it off. New Honda Click, only 1500 km. Clean, tank full of gas and a decent helmet. Roger is a very nice guy. Had an accident, not with the bike, and went to hospital. He asked several times if I needed any help to give him a call and I am sure he would have been there to help if needed. Great customer service. I will rent with KC bikes again for sure and can only recommend them. 

• Like 1

Indeed, the best rental experience of any rental service..

• Like 2

Cannot fault the service of these guys. Delivered to me on Lengkee just after big rain then swooped helmet no problem when I found it would not fasten properly

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That was supposed to say swopped.

57 minutes ago, earicome said:

That was supposed to say swopped.

It's "swapped". Lol 

Can't you guys cut a dumb falang some slack please

Excellent company to deal with, fast delivery and genuine service 

6 hours ago, splitpin said:

Excellent company to deal with, fast delivery and genuine service 

6 hours ago, earicome said:

23 hours ago, papito said:

Just came back from my stay in Pattaya. Rented a bike from KC bikes. As advertised they came to my place to drop it off. New Honda Click, only 1500 km. Clean, tank full of gas and a decent helmet. Roger is a very nice guy. Had an accident, not with the bike, and went to hospital. He asked several times if I needed any help to give him a call and I am sure he would have been there to help if needed. Great customer service. I will rent with KC bikes again for sure and can only recommend them. 

18 hours ago, GreyMan said:

Indeed, the best rental experience of any rental service..

7 hours ago, earicome said:

Cannot fault the service of these guys. Delivered to me on Lengkee just after big rain then swooped helmet no problem when I found it would not fasten properly

6 hours ago, splitpin said:

7 hours ago, earicome said:

23 hours ago, papito said:

Thanks Guys for your kind comments. It's always good to hear that we got it right. Makes us try even harder when we receive such favourable comments.

Look forward to seeing you all again on your next trips.

As always you custom is very much appreciated.

Edited by Blue Dragon

SAME LOW PRICES 365 DAYS A YEAR

Available now for immediate delivery.

We also offer 3rd Party Rental Insurance on all Bikes if required at 100 baht per week or 300 Baht per Month. ( Policy Details In Above Posts)

In addition to this We can offer accidental damage insurance to the bike itself on any 125cc Bikes for an additional  cost of 100 Baht Week or 200 Baht a month. Does not cover theft, water or fire damage. Covers the Bike to the full value with only 1000 Baht excess.

We only hire top quality, low mileage bikes all with Mag wheels.

We Offer Amazing Deals On Long Term Rentals Of 6 Months Or More. Please Contract Us For A Quote.

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

Edited by Blue Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

We only hire top quality, low mileage bikes all with Alloy Wheels.

20161015_131615.thumb.jpg.86fda73fe513648813ee820f31b1c694.jpg

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

20161015_131615.thumb.jpg.86fda73fe513648813ee820f31b1c694.jpg

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

SPECIAL OFFER FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL

We have a Honda PCX 150cc available from 11th June available for 20 days only until July 1st.

We are offering this for a special low price of 2000 baht inclusive of 3rd Party Limited Liability Insurance.

To Book Please Email: [email protected]

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

We Deliver And Collect Anywhere In Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua Or Dark Side

Mates, look no further, rent here.  

I could just say "+1", but let me elaborate a bit. 

Best price you will find anywhere.  I have rented from several, all were higher priced.

Insurance! No one else offers this that I know of.  For a few pennies more you are covered for the 'worst case scenario'  Use the some of the money saved by getting this low price to cover yourself. 

Drop off-Pickup to your door.  It does not get any easier.

An English speaking person that picks up phone/replies to texts for any questions, reservations, etc and very promptly. 

Bikes are in super condition and upkeep.  Comes with 2 helmets and additional wheel lock. 

My plans changed last minute.  A quick text and all was handled, time and drop-off rescheduled all in 2 minutes. 

Other trips, I rented from the people that I also rented condo from-and it worked fine and convenient, bike ready on spot, always available to call, etc, the same stuff mentioned above, but it cost me 1000+ per month.  So I repeat opening line,

Look no further, rent here.   

Thanks Roger, stay well.

• Like 2

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 05:22, George810 said:

Mates, look no further, rent here.  

I could just say "+1", but let me elaborate a bit. 

Best price you will find anywhere.  I have rented from several, all were higher priced.

Insurance! No one else offers this that I know of.  For a few pennies more you are covered for the 'worst case scenario'  Use the some of the money saved by getting this low price to cover yourself. 

Drop off-Pickup to your door.  It does not get any easier.

An English speaking person that picks up phone/replies to texts for any questions, reservations, etc and very promptly. 

Bikes are in super condition and upkeep.  Comes with 2 helmets and additional wheel lock. 

My plans changed last minute.  A quick text and all was handled, time and drop-off rescheduled all in 2 minutes. 

Other trips, I rented from the people that I also rented condo from-and it worked fine and convenient, bike ready on spot, always available to call, etc, the same stuff mentioned above, but it cost me 1000+ per month.  So I repeat opening line,

Look no further, rent here.   

Thanks Roger, stay well.

Thanks George for your kind comments.

See you on your next trip, hopefully you will get a few more games of Volley Ball in on your next visit. :Cross_Fingers:

WE NOW HAVE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY

NO PCX's  Available Until August

We also offer 3rd Party Rental Insurance on all Bikes if required at 100 baht per week or 300 Baht per Month. ( Policy Details In Previous Posts)

collage2.thumb.jpg.1d44e1c3b7a075ff00d24cacd828454b.jpg

Tel 0970 155 015                                                                                          

I just rented a Yamaha GT 125 from Roger.

Fantastic service, great price and the bike was in tip top shape, unlike a previous experience with another company, bike had balding tyres and a friends one came with a deflated rear tyre all for more than what KC charges.

Do not waste time and money, this is the go to rental for bikes.

Thanks Roger I will be using your services again and recommending to everyone I know to do the same.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:35, HowieD said:

I just rented a Yamaha GT 125 from Roger.

Fantastic service, great price and the bike was in tip top shape, unlike a previous experience with another company, bike had balding tyres and a friends one came with a deflated rear tyre all for more than what KC charges.

Do not waste time and money, this is the go to rental for bikes.

Thanks Roger I will be using your services again and recommending to everyone I know to do the same.

Many Thanks Mark, Nice meeting you.  

Hope you've settled back in after your extended stay. :-)

See you on your next trip.

We have a couple of Honda Clicks 125cc and a Yamaha GT 125cc available for immediate delivery.

600 Baht week, 2000 Baht per month.

5500 Baht 3 months.

EDIT

NOW only 1 Honda Click and 1 Yamaha GT available.

Edited by Blue Dragon

AVAILABILITY UPDATE

Honda Clicks 125cc from 8th July.

600 Baht week or 2000 baht month.

5500 Baht / 3 months.

Remember we also offer 3rd party Rental insurance at 100 baht week or 300 baht month. 

Policy details in previous posts.

To Reserve Your Bike Please Email:[email protected]

Tel 0970 155 015

NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELVERY

NEXT PCX AVAILABLE AUGUST  1ST

In addition to this We can offer accidental damage insurance to the bike itself on any 125cc Bikes for an additional  cost of 100 Baht Week or 300 Baht a month. Does not cover theft, water or fire damage. Covers the Bike to the full value with only 1000 Baht excess.

Tel 0970 155 015   

20161203_110818.thumb.jpg.53eb8f16f076962741efd2c302aaf3c1.jpg                                                                                       

We Offer A 1st Class Service 2nd To None. Quality Bikes at Very Competitive Prices

Edited by Blue Dragon

Can i ask if you have an Aerox for rent. Want to try one out before buying.

4 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

Can i ask if you have an Aerox for rent. Want to try one out before buying.

Hi Chris.

Sorry no Aerox.  

I tried one a few weeks back. Nice nippy bike without the bulky PCX feel. If your looking for comfort the PCX is the one.

Price difference is also a factor. 

NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELVERY

NEXT PCX AVAILABLE AUGUST  1ST

We also offer 3rd Party Rental Insurance on all Bikes if required at 100 baht per week or 300 Baht per Month.

20160712_184352-1.thumb.jpg.bf3dce510bbad8aa6f05b0b843ea36a3.jpg

In addition to this We can offer accidental damage insurance to the bike itself on any 125cc Bikes for an additional  cost of 100 Baht Week or 300 Baht a month. Does not cover theft, water or fire damage. Covers the Bike to the full value with only 1000 Baht excess.

Tel 0970 155 015