IGNORED

Latest Special Prices On Twist n Go Bikes For Rent From KC Bikes

Blue Dragon

OUR PRICES ARE 52 WEEKS A YEAR. NOT LOW SEASON OFFERS.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc FI.  600 Baht /Week2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc  FI.  1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month,  10,000 Baht/3 months.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side and Huay Yai.

2 Helmets And A Lock

We Also Offer You The Option Of 3rd Party Rental Insurance From As Little As 10 Baht A Day, Depending On Length Of Hire.

Example: Rent a Honda PCX FI 150cc  for a week, 1000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 1100 baht.

Months rental,  3500 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 3800 baht. 

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR BIKE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE   either by PM or  Email:

[email protected]   Or Tel: 0970 155 015

You won't find a better deal than that.  Remember our Prices are 52 weeks a year.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side and Huay Yai.

2 Helmets And A Lock

We Also Offer You The Option Of 3rd Party Rental Insurance From As Little As 10 Baht A Day, Depending On Length Of Hire.

Example: Rent a Honda Click 125cc FI for a week, 600 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 700 baht.

Months rental,  2000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 2300 baht. 

post-152347-0-95127900-1467426579_thumb.jpg

2 Helmets And A Lock

Example: Rent a Honda Click 125cc FI for a week, 600 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 700 baht.

Months rental,  2000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 2300 baht. 

We Guarantee The Whole Package:

PRICE, SERVICE, QUALITY BIKES & INSURANCE. 

Edited by Blue Dragon

Apologies to the board members who have wanted bikes at short notice over the last week as we were unable to supply.

PLEASE try to reserve a bike as far ahead as possible to avoid disappointment.

We now have several bikes available again and are due back a few more latter in the week.

Just wanted to add a note to this thread...

I currently have one of his bikes, its great.  I got the Honda Click and it does all I need it to.  I basically go from VT6 to WS, LKMetro, Soi6, The Avenue for groceries, or a nearby soi for massage/bj...gets me there and back and I never have to worry about climbing on the back of a toyota with bad brakes...lol.

Great bike, great price (including insurance).  Only suggestion is have bigger helmets for guys like me with melon heads...lol, the "larger" one provided still is a bit small, but works.

Cheers, Alex

Just wanted to add a note to this thread...

I currently have one of his bikes, its great.  I got the Honda Click and it does all I need it to.  I basically go from VT6 to WS, LKMetro, Soi6, The Avenue for groceries, or a nearby soi for massage/bj...gets me there and back and I never have to worry about climbing on the back of a toyota with bad brakes...lol.

Great bike, great price (including insurance).  Only suggestion is have bigger helmets for guys like me with melon heads...lol, the "larger" one provided still is a bit small, but works.

Cheers, Alex

Thank you Alex.

We will do our best to find you a larger one for the next time Sir. Just give me a gentle reminder when you book.

Thank you Alex.

We will do our best to find you a larger one for the next time Sir. Just give me a gentle reminder when you book.

will do...lol.

ps. will be calling you on line shortly as id like to extend a bit, cheers.

AUGUST PROMOTION.

Make a reservation before the end of July for any bike for a month In August and we will pay for the extra 3rd party insurance cover.  Normally 300 baht a month.

2 Helmets And A Lock

post-152347-0-35871100-1468641390_thumb.jpg

Many bike rental companies on here claim to have the best prices but with little effort you will see that KC BIKE RENTAL is priced well under the other places.. once you give them a try you'll be a repeat customer...

See you in November..

• Like 1

10 Days Before The Promotion Ends.

AUGUST PROMOTION.

Make a reservation before the end of July for any bike for a month In August and we will pay for the optional 3rd party insurance cover.  Normally 300 baht a month.

2 Helmets And A Lock

post-152347-0-93939100-1469103173_thumb.jpg

Just 7 Days Left Before The Promotion Ends.

AUGUST PROMOTION.

Make a reservation before the end of July for any bike for a month during August and we will pay for the optional 3rd party insurance cover.  Normally 300 baht a month.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc FI.  600 Baht /Week,  2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc  FI.  1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month10,000 Baht /3months.

2 Helmets And A Lock

Reservations either by: PM, 

E-Mail: [email protected]  

Tel: 0970 155 015

Hi there couple of questions as I'm in town end of August and from the UK. Am I right in thinking an international driving licence (car) will allow me to ride these Scooters with no issues? Only ask as I hear there are more and more checkpoints around town so more likely to be stopped. Second question the Honda PCX 150 is this the bigger scooter (red) one in pictures, so basically s larger bike with a 150cc engine? Many thanks

Hi there couple of questions as I'm in town end of August and from the UK. Am I right in thinking an international driving licence (car) will allow me to ride these scooters with no issues? Only ask as I hear there are more and more checkpoints around town so more likely to be stopped. Second question the Honda PCX 150 is this the bigger scooter (red) one in pictures, so basically s larger bike with a 150cc engine? Many thanks

Hi.

1) No Sir,   The law requires a International Driving Permit for a Motorbike.

2) Yes The Honda PCX 150cc is like the red one in photo.

If you have any other queries please feel free to ask or send me a PM.

I just returned my bike and I can say everything was as promised.  Clean, reliable, like-new bike delivered as promised and performed like a champ...all at a fantastic price.

I have my new service for the coming years (last one i stuck with for nearly 10 years...lol, before the closed up shop i guess cuz site is now a new hotel).

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Cheers, Alex

Just 3 Days Left Before The Promotion Ends.

AUGUST PROMOTION.

Make a reservation before the end of July for any bike for a month during August and we will pay for the optional 3rd party insurance cover.  Normally 300 baht a month.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc FI.  600 Baht /Week,  2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc  FI.  1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month10,000 Baht 3/Months.

2 Helmets And A Lock

Reservations either by: PM, 

E-Mail: [email protected]  

Tel: 0970 155 015

2 Helmets And A Lock

PRICE, SERVICE, QUALITY BIKES & INSURANCE.  post-152347-0-51406800-1470030330_thumb.jpg

I've just finished a months rental with these guys.

Everything as per advertised. Drop off and pick up. Zero hassle.

I would definitely recommend and will be using them again.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Many bike rental companies on here claim to have the best prices but with little effort you will see that KC BIKE RENTAL is priced well under the other places.. once you give them a try you'll be a repeat customer...

See you in November..

Your 2 bikes are reserved Rick. See you in November.

I just returned my bike and I can say everything was as promised.  Clean, reliable, like-new bike delivered as promised and performed like a champ...all at a fantastic price.

I have my new service for the coming years (last one i stuck with for nearly 10 years...lol, before the closed up shop i guess cuz site is now a new hotel).

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Cheers, Alex

Thank You Alex for your kind comments. See you in October.

I've just finished a months rental with these guys.

Everything as per advertised. Drop off and pick up. Zero hassle.

I would definitely recommend and will be using them again.

Thank You Sir, We appreciate your positive feedback. Also many thanks for your recommendation to your friend today.   Have a Safe journey home tonight.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

If Your Looking For Quality, Regularly Serviced, Low Kms BIkes, Look No Further.

We Only Offer You Top Quality Bikes. No Nonsense, No Hassle.

The Price You See Is What You Pay.

2 Helmets And A Lock

We Also Offer You The Option Of 3rd Party Rental Insurance From As Little As 10 Baht A Day.

PRICE, SERVICE, QUALITY BIKES & INSURANCE.

Can you please quote price for rental 08.09 until 18.09 including 3rd party insurance, will this include delivery & collection at my hotel.

Can you please quote price for rental 08.09 until 18.09 including 3rd party insurance, will this include delivery & collection at my hotel.

Pm sent to you with details.

I apologise I am a bit of a technophobe I do not know how to reply to your PM, I would like to discuss more. 

I apologise I am a bit of a technophobe I do not know how to reply to your PM, I would like to discuss more. 

You did reply to my Pm, I received your reply.

Feel free to email me  if you feel more comfortable with that.   

[email protected].