IGNORED

Latest Special Prices On Twist n Go Bikes For Rent From KC Bikes

Blue Dragon

Can I point out that the firm renting out their scooters has clearly stated that they cannot obtain comprehensive insurance for hirers, and in that case the same applies to every other firm renting out scooters in Thailand.  

Having established that, continuing to post critical comments is of no value and is simply fecking with the thread and with someone's business.  Tidied up a few comments, cease and desist please.

Perthie

Hi I buy a big chain and pad lock it out to stop theft, cheap investment.  They move onto the next bike

• Like 2

Hi I buy a big chain and pad lock it out to stop theft, cheap investment.  They move onto the next bike

All the bikes come with a disc lock ,  but as you say wise to use a chain if you can find something to chain it to.

• Like 1

All the bikes come with a disc lock ,  but as you say wise to use a chain if you can find something to chain it to.

You are right, my friends bike was stolen from the six, unfortunately he chained it to nothing but it simply got put in the back of a truck for later lock cutting.

The sad thing was he woke when he heard them but couldn't get dressed in time and get down there before they got it.

They got caught the next day, but he never got his bike back.

We are now able to offer you Third Party Rental Insurance cover for all our rental bikes  from as little as 10 Baht a day depending on period of rental.

Third Party Liability:

Bodily injury or Death, 300,000. Baht/person up to 10,000,000 Baht Per accident.

Property Damage, 200,000. Baht per accident.

Driver and Passenger   Personal accident, Not covered.

Medical Expenses, Not covered, ( we strongly advise that you have your own Medical Insurance )

Bail Bond, 100,000 Baht.

For the small cost involved  it is advisable to take out this insurance cover.

Remember our prices remain the same 52 weeks a year.

AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

Honda Click 125cc

600  baht / week,,   2000 baht /month, 3 months / 5500 baht

Honda PCX 150cc

1000  baht /week,,   3500 baht/ month,  3 months/ 10,000 baht

Free delivery and collection anywhere in Pattaya, Jomtien, Nakula and the Dark Side.

All bikes come with 2 helmets and a lock.

Please PM for booking or email :  [email protected]

post-152347-0-55502000-1463327698_thumb.jpg

Living Here Or Coming On Holiday?

We Offer The Same Low Prices And Service 52 Weeks A Year

HONDA CLICKS 125cc   600 Baht /Week,  2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc     1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month,  10,000 Baht/3 months.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side,

2 Helmets And A Lock.

We Also Offer You The Option Of 3rd Party Rental Insurance From As Little As 10 Baht A Day, Depending On Length Of Hire.

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR BIKE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE   either by PM or  Email:

[email protected]   Or Tel: 0970 155 015

post-152347-0-60718500-1463776048_thumb.jpg

An extra advice for ANY  bike rent shop ..... let them put the bike value on the contract .... to avoid in case stolen or accident ,an very very expensive bike to pay a sudden in compensation ... :Think1: (damaged /stolen bikes becomes by surprise very high value :GoldenSmile1: ...)

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I have to say, I have been renting bikes on my holidays in Pattaya for years and never had one stolen or even scratched up.  I have never had any of my deposit withheld upon return.  I am sure theft and damage occurs, I've just not experienced it and I think careful usage and a bit of luck is why.  

Home base has been hotels where they have secure parking...and my travels include going down to Secrets near WS and parking next door where there is a guy to keep watch (minor fee)...or up to LKMetro for a meal, a beverage or a girl and I park in front of the establishment...same when I go for a massage on whatever soi I find one I like...or in the garage at Central Festival.  I generally take the baht bus to Soi6.  I also ride up on the hill some evenings, beautiful view with a girl in tow.  So, I don't go far, but I get around and have fun.

The prices here are the best I have ever seen for quality bikes for a week at a time and I plan to rent one my next trip.  Yet another great example of this board serving its members by providing a conduit for useful info. I will PM you with my details Blue Dragon.

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

An extra advice for ANY  bike rent shop ..... let them put the bike value on the contract .... to avoid in case stolen or accident ,an very very expensive bike to pay a sudden in compensation ... :Think1: (damaged /stolen bikes becomes by surprise very high value :GoldenSmile1: ...)Cost to repair

Cost to repair damage is whatever the cost from Honda dealer.

In case of total right off, the book value of the bike according to year.

I have to say, I have been renting bikes on my holidays in Pattaya for years and never had one stolen or even scratched up.  I have never had any of my deposit withheld upon return.  I am sure theft and damage occurs, I've just not experienced it and I think careful usage and a bit of luck is why.  

Home base has been hotels where they have secure parking...and my travels include going down to Secrets near WS and parking next door where there is a guy to keep watch (minor fee)...or up to LKMetro for a meal, a beverage or a girl and I park in front of the establishment...same when I go for a massage on whatever soi I find one I like...or in the garage at Central Festival.  I generally take the baht bus to soi6.  I also ride up on the hill some evenings, beautiful view with a girl in tow.  So, I don't go far, but I get around and have fun.

The prices here are the best I have ever seen for quality bikes for a week at a time and I plan to rent one my next trip.  Yet another great example of this board serving its members by providing a conduit for useful info. I will PM you with my details Blue Dragon.

Cheers, Alex

Thank you Alex

I will also point out that we have never had to withhold a deposit for damage or theft.

Yes it can happen but park it in a sensible place and the odds are very slim.

Special Offer. To fill in between bookings.

THis PCX 150cc available from tomorrow for 11 days only.

1000 Baht for the 11 days.

Includes Delivery and Collection, 2 Helmets and a Lock.

by PM or  Email:             [email protected]               Or Tel: 0970 155 015

post-152347-0-15528700-1464063340_thumb.jpg

I rented a Yamaha Nouvo off KC Bikes in April for 2 weeks.

Delivered on time with 2 helmets and a lock.Great bike and very happy with it.

Would definitely recommended this business to any one who is looking to hire a bike,he is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

For a quality bike at the best prices,you can not go wrong.

Big G 

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I rented a Yamaha Nouvo off KC Bikes in April for 2 weeks.

Delivered on time with 2 helmets and a lock.Great bike and very happy with it.

Would definitely recommended this business to any one who is looking to hire a bike,he is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

For a quality bike at the best prices,you can not go wrong.

Big G

Thank you for your kind comments. Was a pleasure to meet you.

See you on your next trip.

All the best.

Ji

I am sure your extra insurance option will bring you a lot of trade.

JDM

You would be surprised how many don't want to pay the little extra for the cover.

Personally I would jump at it for such a small cost.

Not only does it cover 3rd party up to 10 million Baht  but importantly it also offers Bail Bond of 100,000 baht, that alone to me would be well worth it.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc   600 Baht /Week,  2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc     1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month,  10,000 Baht/3 months.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side,

2 Helmets And A Lock.

We Also Offer You The Option Of 3rd Party Rental Insurance From As Little As 10 Baht A Day, Depending On Length Of Hire.

These Are Just A Few Of Our Bikes For Hire.

post-152347-0-38060900-1464416453_thumb.jpg

The Only Things That Change Are Our Bikes. More Coming Every Week.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc FI.  600 Baht /Week,  2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

HONDA PCX 150cc  FI.  1000 Baht/Week,  3,500 Baht/Month,  10,000 Baht/3 months.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side and Huay Yai.

2 Helmets And A Lock.

These Are Just A Few Of Our Bikes For Hire

post-152347-0-06586300-1464881918_thumb.jpg

Lots of BMW and MERCS here you hit one you in for big payment I also have seen a few very expensive cars think it a good risk think again pay and be happy IMO.

Up to you.

live and learn.

Here you pay a little more no brainer IMO

Why would you not driving in pattaya is a mine field no matter how well you drive some one is going to hit you or you them.

JDM

• Like 1

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Lots of BMW and MERCS here you hit one you in for big payment I also have seen a few very expensive cars think it a good risk think again pay and be happy IMO.

Up to you.

live and learn.

Here you pay a little more no brainer IMO

Why would you not driving in pattaya is a mine field no matter how well you drive some one is going to hit you or you them.

JDM

Totally agree with you JDM.

Even if you scrape another car or bike and the rider falls off they get taken to hospital and the bill is down to you.

The optional insurance covers it as detailed previously. There is also the added bonus of 100k bail bond if the police decide to arrest you till things are sorted. No time in the monkey house is a big bonus.

With the insurance we offer our prices are still a lot less than others.

The cost for a months insurance is less that 2 bottles of beer in Walking Street or the cost of a bottle of water from 7/11 every day.

You need to put this thread on the business forum not many will look here .

And miss your outstanding deal.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

You need to put this thread on the business forum not many will look here .

And miss your outstanding deal.

JDM

For some reason I can't post on there, asked Admin previously but no reply.

The Only Things That Change Are Our Bikes. More Coming Every Week.

HONDA CLICKS 125cc FI.  600 Baht /Week2000 Baht/Month,   5,500 Baht 3/Months.

Includes Delivery And Collection To Your Door Anywhere In Pattaya, Nakula or The Dark Side and Huay Yai.

2 Helmets And A Lock.

These Are Just A Few Of Our Bikes For Hire

post-152347-0-73423300-1465208741_thumb.jpg

2 Helmets And A Lock

Example: Rent a Honda Click 125cc FI for a week, 600 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 700 baht.

Months rental,  2000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 2300 baht. 

OUR PRICES ARE 52 WEEKS A YEAR. NOT LOW SEASON OFFERS.

2 Helmets And A Lock

Example: Rent a Honda Click 125cc FI for a week, 600 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 700 baht.

Months rental,  2000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 2300 baht. 

post-152347-0-04948900-1465649494_thumb.jpg

OUR PRICES ARE 52 WEEKS A YEAR. NOT LOW SEASON OFFERS.

2 Helmets And A Lock

Example: Rent a Honda PCX FI 150cc  for a week, 1000 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 100 baht, Total 1100 baht.

Months rental,  3500 baht, optional 3rd party insurance 300 baht. Total 3800 baht. 

You won't find a better deal than that.  Remember our Prices are 52 weeks a year.

post-152347-0-42982300-1466261437_thumb.jpg

I've rented from kcbikepattaya.Com and already have My new Honda click reserved for November for 4months.

This is a great company and very easy to do business with, they delivered the bike and picked it up at the time we agreed and it couldn't have been easier..

No other bike rental place in Pattaya offers these rates or even close and now with the added insurance coverage I'm even more happy finding them and renting there bikes...