Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boosting testosterone doesn't do much for flagging sex life or low energy, research finds

Kenjataimu

Boosting testosterone doesn't do much for flagging sex life or low energy, research finds

But now some well-designed studies have shone a bright spotlight on just what testosterone supplements in older men can achieve.

The answer seems to be 'not much' - at least when it comes to sexual function, physical function and 'vitality' (feeling motivated and energised).

I have read plenty of research articles and experimented for few weeks. Below are the findings, (It may differ person to person and I have no ED , test levels are normal, I go to gym and 30years old)

Libido or Sex drive :- Mucuna pruriens + Shilajit for three weeks saw my desire for sex go through the roof. I am taking a break from it whenever I am not in Asia.

Erections : Well nothing beats Citruline + Tribulus terrestris combo and I keep taking Citruline everyday I am doing chest-biceps-triceps, gives a good NO boost so eventually get a rock hard dick at night.

Semen Volume : Sunflower Lecithin + N-Acetyl Cysteine + Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Safed Musli)
+ loads of water . This is ongoing experiment , something I will test during next month short trip. I had to do this because I could not cum with princess of soi honey after banging 2 chicks and LB bj on my last day in Patts.

Testosterone booster : I have normal T levels and I just want to try for pumping some extra iron in gym, getting ripped.

Tried royal gelly + Arkarkara root (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) + ginger and it felt good , did a lab test which showed increase by 8% in T levels. I will test mild steroid(testosterone undecanoate) just for comparison.

I did observe stronger and longer lasting erections even after I have stopped taking these herbs for last10 days. It could possibly effect of Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

All these testing was done with few weeks gap between each of them and did not mess with other supplements.

Also one more interesting fact, I found after my last breakup. If you want to kill your libido then nothing beats Venlafaxine (anti-depressant prescribed by my doc)

• 3 weeks later...

o no ?  i remember the first time i took test enanthate, just 200 mg a week.. and when the wind blew in my trousers i would get hard

as a rock..   just seeing a girls ass in a bar, and i would have to keep standing.. not sit down ..  if you get used to one ester, then change

to sustanon, cypionate, testoviron ..  the same effect again ..  and with these low doses aromatisation is almost 'none' .. so, you don't

need aromasin or nolva yet ..   i did not even 'shut down' (hpta)     ..herbs is baby stuff ..      

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

Testosterone supps are crap if you ask me. If you want to do it properly, start injecting testosterone, then try telling me your dick isn't like a flag pole all day long.

• 2 months later...

OK you "brutes" where do I get the right shit! 61 years in good health wanting to do it more often

I have read plenty of research articles and experimented for few weeks. Below are the findings, (It may differ person to person and I have no ED , test levels are normal, I go to gym and 30years old)

Libido or Sex drive :- Mucuna pruriens + Shilajit for three weeks saw my desire for sex go through the roof. I am taking a break from it whenever I am not in Asia.

Erections : Well nothing beats Citruline + Tribulus terrestris combo and I keep taking Citruline everyday I am doing chest-biceps-triceps, gives a good NO boost so eventually get a rock hard dick at night.

Semen Volume : Sunflower Lecithin + N-Acetyl Cysteine + Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Safed Musli)

+ loads of water . This is ongoing experiment , something I will test during next month short trip. I had to do this because I could not cum with princess of soi honey after banging 2 chicks and LB bj on my last day in Patts.

Testosterone booster : I have normal T levels and I just want to try for pumping some extra iron in gym, getting ripped.

Tried royal gelly + Arkarkara root (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) + ginger and it felt good , did a lab test which showed increase by 8% in T levels. I will test mild steroid(testosterone undecanoate) just for comparison.

I did observe stronger and longer lasting erections even after I have stopped taking these herbs for last10 days. It could possibly effect of Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

All these testing was done with few weeks gap between each of them and did not mess with other supplements.

Also one more interesting fact, I found after my last breakup. If you want to kill your libido then nothing beats Venlafaxine (anti-depressant prescribed by my doc)

Where do I buy the supplement stuff like the citrusline + tribulus terrestrial?

Delivery to my condo in Pattaya?

If you order from Iherb and ship to Thailand keep your order under $80 so that you avoid taxes.,

Good info thank you

A 76 year  old guy i know got testo injection from Swiss doc in Pattaya and said they were very effective.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

A 76 year old guy i know got testo injection from Swiss doc in Pattaya and said they were very effective.

Wheres this doctor. .. how do i get hold of him?

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Me too. Want to talk to the Doc

lay of the grog get on testerone shot and maybe some kamagrs gel. works perfect for me little cambo chick said to me last week you old man why you have to much power. im 58. my reply. bend over and take it like a man. cambo chick  ( no problem  )

. bend over and take it like a man.  cambo chick  ( no problem  )

well..  i hope that one was a joke ..   lol 

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

• 1 month later...

Ok let's be gender neutral. " like a naughty little lamb""

Anyone tried any of these herbal boosters?

image.png

Goat weed works good for libido, give it a week or 2 to take effect..

Where do I buy herbs like Goat Weed and Tribulus Terestris in Pattaya? Is there a Chinese medicine shop in Pattaya? I prefer to buy face-to-face for herbs.

Where do I buy herbs like Goat Weed and Tribulus Terestris in Pattaya? Is there a Chinese medicine shop in Pattaya? I prefer to buy face-to-face for herbs.

Where do I buy herbs like Goat Weed and Tribulus Terestris in Pattaya? Is there a Chinese medicine shop in Pattaya? I prefer to buy face-to-face for herbs.Where do I buy herbs like Goat Weed and Tribulus Terestris in Pattaya? Is there a Chinese medicine shop in Pattaya? I prefer to buy face-to-face for herbs.

Mmmm... Good question ?

A 76 year  old guy i know got testo injection from Swiss doc in Pattaya and said they were very effective.

It's interesting isn't it.. a whole bunch of scientists examine it, have a look at the evidence, say it's mostly bullshit... and yet a couple anecdotal posts from strangers on an internet forum.. proof positive that the experts know 'awt..  Where are there control groups ? placebo effect ? etc etc

I guess I posted the article assuming people wanted better information... shrug..

There is a bunch of bad info out there on this subject and the personal stories are certainly anecdotal. I have used a Web Site Examine.com to help me with the herbal medicine use.

Archived