IGNORED

Heaven Above’s Stimulus Plan

nutosf

After meeting with the G7 financial ministers, the two leading candidates running for President, and talking with the ex-PM in London, we have decided on our own stimulus package for the economy.

Now till 30 November 2008, after 1:30am, Bar Fines for Dancers and Hostess will be just 400 Baht.

Heaven Above’s Bar Fine structure:

Dancer & Hostess: 600 Baht; after 1:30, 400 Baht

Show Girls & Coyotee Girl: 800 Baht; after 1:00am, 600 Baht

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

After meeting with the G7 financial ministers, the two leading candidates running for President, and talking with the ex-PM in London, we have decided on our own stimulus package for the economy.

Now till 30 November 2008, after 1:30am, Bar Fines for Dancers and Hostess will be just 400 Baht.

Heaven Above’s Bar Fine structure:

Dancer & Hostess: 600 Baht; after 1:30, 400 Baht

Show Girls & Coyotee Girl: 800 Baht; after 1:00am, 600 Baht

What about offering BMs this deal but removing the time restraints, some of us have to be up fop work the next morning. Its a win-win situation, you get your girls back early and refreshed the next evening and we get to shag them from 6.00PM till 6.00AM have a pretty dancer early in the evenening at a very attractive rate.

I cant see Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel, Brown or Obama having a problem with this idea either, can you?

What about offering BMs this deal but removing the time restraints, some of us have to be up fop work the next morning. Its a win-win situation, you get your girls back early and refreshed the next evening and we get to shag them from 6.00PM till 6.00AM have a pretty dancer early in the evening at a very attractive rate.

I cant see Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel, Brown or Obama having a problem with this idea either, can you?

I will submit your proposal to our advisory group at our next meeting. Not sure when that will be though. :Drunk:

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

I will submit your proposal to our advisory group at our next meeting. Not sure when that will be though. :D

I think its 1 Dec 2008. Obama (lets hope) will have fcuk all else to do by then..................................