zzzz

GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS IN PHUKET.

sodapop curtis
On 06/10/2019 at 23:19, John1990 said:

The yorkshire hotel is very good but i think the room are a little bit old!!it is a very good place to go party and the pool is great! The food is also good and you have a good service in the pool! You have also a good gym! 

But there are a lot of hotels that they allow you to take girls!

I stayed at the Yorkshire in July of 2018. It’s a bit dated but it is girl/guest friendly. There is no elevator which could be a draw back but the location and value was great. You are literally across from Bangla with plenty of options to eat and places to mingle.

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh
28 minutes ago, sodapop curtis said:

I stayed at the Yorkshire in July of 2018. It’s a bit dated but it is girl/guest friendly. There is no elevator which could be a draw back but the location and value was great. You are literally across from Bangla with plenty of options to eat and places to mingle.

I am meeting a friend over New Year’s in Patong  and he will be staying there (I won’t; the silver lining about not being able to monger in Patong  is that a larger range of hotels is available, so the TGF and I are staying elsewhere).

Based on past experience, he has to be pried out of the hotel room after a night on the drink with a crowbar, so I’m sure I’ll be able to check the place out. 

If so, I’ll post an update here. 

TB-ES. 

sodapop curtis
I am meeting a friend over New Year’s in Patong  and he will be staying there (I won’t; the silver lining about not being able to monger in Patong  is that a larger range of hotels is available, so the TGF and I are staying elsewhere).

Based on past experience, he has to be pried out of the hotel room after a night on the drink with a crowbar, so I’m sure I’ll be able to check the place out. 

If so, I’ll post an update here. 

TB-ES. 

Lol, I can relate to your friend’s experience. I’ll be heading that way myself over New Years but won’t be at Yorkshire this time. Changing it up but won’t be too far from Bangla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk