IGNORED

GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS IN PHUKET.

zzzz

Stayed at BYD Lofts many times and highly recommend it - BUT their prices have gone so much. Lately, I have been staying across the road from BYD at Siam Palm. The rooms at Siam are very similar to BYD but around half the price.

R Mar looks very nice and their discounted price makes it worth a look. If they have these prices next time I am in Phuket, I'll give them a go.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 19:08, Crazy Gupta said:

Stayed at BYD Lofts many times and highly recommend it - BUT their prices have gone so much. Lately, I have been staying across the road from BYD at Siam Palm. The rooms at Siam are very similar to BYD but around half the price.

R Mar looks very nice and their discounted price makes it worth a look. If they have these prices next time I am in Phuket, I'll give them a go.

I just stayed in Byd loft. Yes, price very high. I guess Siam Palm is also girl friendly, right? I may try it next time.

6 hours ago, matrix123 said:

I just stayed in Byd loft. Yes, price very high. I guess Siam Palm is also girl friendly, right? I may try it next time.

Yes, it is girl friendly.

Nightmare trying to book a guest friendly 4 star hotel in Patong, every single 4 star hotel that i've seen on 'Guest Friendly' websites wants to charge joiner fee, examples below (that were aparently updated march 2018):

http://guestfriendlyphuket.com/

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/phuket-guest-friendly-hotels-2/

- Royal Paradise - Just rang them and confirmed 1000 baht per girl per night

- Duangjitt Resort - Just rang them and confirmed1000 baht per girl per night

BYD Lofts , Amata resort, R Mar resort and all the places on Soi Sansabai like Yorkshire still guest friendly.

If you want 4 stars walking distance, be prepared to pay the 1000 baht joiner, else book 3 star.

I'm not a cheap charlie and happy to pay the joiner fee, but i hate the hassle that i've previously received trying to bring in multiple different girls on a nightly basis in non-guest-friendly hotels, and hate the bullshit 'in accordance with thai government we must charge a joiner fee' i've received before.

Just a heads up.

Edited by steve85

• 2 weeks later...

Ok final accommodation update.

BYD Loft  - Stayed @ BYD Lofts for 5 nights, best room ive every had in all my thailand travels ever, stayed in 2 bedroom penthouse with a mate, also stayed in grand deluxe and deluxe, all amazing. best beds ive ever slept in in thailand.

- No problem with guests and great staff, only had 1 issue where a thai staff told a thai girl ive been bringing a different girl home every night. Lady told me and i spoke to him about it the next day and he apologies 100 times, no issue post that.

Royal Paradise - They told me over the phone and via email there is a 1000 baht joiner, when i asked in person they confirmed no joiner if the room is for 2 adults with 1 person staying, or 4 adults with 2 people staying.

Duangjitt Resort - Now staying @ Duangjitt resort in 2 junior suites with a mate. resort is great, room is great, staff is fantastic and fun, pools are the highlight.

These guys told me both on phone and email there would be a joiner. when i came in person they confirmed no joiner and ive brought home 3 girls no issues. staying in a room for 2 adults as a single.

Will move to 1 more place before i finish my trip, probably on sansabai or a nice place with one of the thai bargirls. 

hope this helps. 

cheers

• Like 2

Im staying at expat hotel in 4 weeks for 3 nights. Anyone got any experience on that hotel? Thankyou

Edited by tez4life

I stayed in Yorkshire hotell on my tripp this winter. Nice, guest friendly and a nice pool area.
Ask for a quiet room when booking. The noise from soi sansabai is disturbing!
(I had a room towards the street:Oops1:)

• 2 weeks later...

I always stay at R mar resort , 

Not a traditional monger type hotel , more of a family style resort , 

but it is guest friendly and close to the action . 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/04/2018 at 21:49, tez4life said:

Im staying at expat hotel in 4 weeks for 3 nights. Anyone got any experience on that hotel? Thankyou

Old resort , has a nice big pool , food below average , bar area great , room below average with perhaps the  most umcomfortable bed I have slept on at a hotel anywhere In the world , do yourself a favour change to Yorkshire or orchid resortel and ask for rooms at the back away from the street , you can’t go wrong 

8 hours ago, Itson said:

Old resort , has a nice big pool , food below average , bar area great , room below average with perhaps the  most umcomfortable bed I have slept on at a hotel anywhere In the world , do yourself a favour change to Yorkshire or orchid resortel and ask for rooms at the back away from the street , you can’t go wrong 

Bit late i went weeks ago but thankyou anyway. Bar was good with nice pool table. I liked the food. Swimming pool was alright. Rooms were shite imo worst ive ever stayed in. I went to reception after i saw room cos i bollocksed up my safe. Owner was there i said have i got the right room is that one definitely a deluxe. He said is a really nice room yeah! I just shook my head laughing like fuck as i walked off. Never seen a deluxe pmsl. BUT what can you expect for £8 per night lol

14 hours ago, tez4life said:

Bit late i went weeks ago but thankyou anyway. Bar was good with nice pool table. I liked the food. Swimming pool was alright. Rooms were shite imo worst ive ever stayed in. I went to reception after i saw room cos i bollocksed up my safe. Owner was there i said have i got the right room is that one definitely a deluxe. He said is a really nice room yeah! I just shook my head laughing like fuck as i walked off. Never seen a deluxe pmsl. BUT what can you expect for £8 per night lol

How did you find Patong in general , I usually have a great time when I go there ? 

Orchid Resortel, girl friendly and awesome staff. Extra charge for 3rd person and LB's.
The lady on nightshift was tops, always friendly when I stumbled back with a girl in the wee hours.

There's older rooms and newer rooms. I stayed in a Deluxe and my mate in a Superior, the only difference is Deluxe is slightly bigger and has a couch. Very nice rooms for the price.

Very small pool on the roof. And I mean very small! Other than that, a very nice place!

Prior to my trip this year I contacted The Lantern Patong to enquire about their joiner policy, confirmed no joiner fee if booked for two adults. Like most, charge for 3rd person and LB's.

Will most likely stay there if I venture back down for another trip to Patong.

19 hours ago, Itson said:

How did you find Patong in general , I usually have a great time when I go there ? 

I actually really enjoyed it. Its second time ive been but time before was 4 years ago. I found the girls were hungry and made the effort to reach out and drag you into the bars and see on your knee to talk about the first thing that pops up doesnt happen so much in pattaya these days with the exception of Soi 6. One major negative is its very expensive 

19 hours ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Orchid Resortel, girl friendly and awesome staff. Extra charge for 3rd person and LB's.
The lady on nightshift was tops, always friendly when I stumbled back with a girl in the wee hours.

There's older rooms and newer rooms. I stayed in a Deluxe and my mate in a Superior, the only difference is Deluxe is slightly bigger and has a couch. Very nice rooms for the price.

Very small pool on the roof. And I mean very small! Other than that, a very nice place!

Prior to my trip this year I contacted The Lantern Patong to enquire about their joiner policy, confirmed no joiner fee if booked for two adults. Like most, charge for 3rd person and LB's.

Will most likely stay there if I venture back down for another trip to Patong.

Sorry would have to disagree with you about the night shift lady , I told my LLT that I wanted a night off and therefore went out and brought a lady back to my room from Tai Pan , the night shift lady told me that my LLT was sleeping in my room upstairs so I gave the Tai Pan girl 500 baht and sent her on her way , I went to the room and my LLT wasn’t there so I booked a girl through TF I then received a phone call through night shift manager downstairs that TF girl had arrived and I will have to pay 800 baht joiner fee being the 3rd person in the room , I told her my LLT wasn’t coming to stay tonight but she insisted on charging me the amount , of course I paid it but WTF I won’t stay there again because of her .

.... but WTF I won’t stay there again because of her .

Is that the pompui lady? If it is then that's a massive surprise, she always followed the book from my experience.

She was telling me about a bloke that had some money stolen from him, he passed out before his girl left. She rang and rang, no answer, even went to his room and banged on the door.
Eventually, after no answer, she had to let the girl go and gave back her ID. When the bloke woke later that day he had 20k baht stolen, turned out he left his safe open...

She copped flack for it, but I felt sorry for her, not much more she could've done I reckon...

• 3 months later...

I am  arriving in Patong 14 Jan and booked the Kee resort and spa.  Location is right off Bangla Rd as far as I can tell. Anyone have any feedback?  Girl Friendly appears to be more difficult to find.  Yorkshire only had rooms with no windows.  Saw where R-Mar was no longer friendly.  Hoping I made the right selection.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2018 at 02:35, parrothead82 said:

I am  arriving in Patong 14 Jan and booked the Kee resort and spa.  Location is right off Bangla Rd as far as I can tell. Anyone have any feedback?  girl friendly appears to be more difficult to find.  Yorkshire only had rooms with no windows.  Saw where R-Mar was no longer friendly.  Hoping I made the right selection.  

I stayed at the Kee resort in July. Very nice place to stay and close to Bangla Road

Girl Friendly, however they do charge 1000BHT per night for the girl

Well that is not good.  Guess I am pretty stuck with it now.  Not refundable, great price.  I suppose I will be ST in the area.   Hope you enjoyed your stay!

• 3 months later...
On 19/11/2018 at 07:36, walsta said:

Girl Friendly, however they do charge 1000BHT per night for the girl

I guess "girl-friendly" means two things on this thread. I was mainly interpreting it as "no joiner fee"?

Edited by natsume

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/03/2019 at 16:30, natsume said:

I guess "girl-friendly" means two things on this thread. I was mainly interpreting it as "no joiner fee"?

It seems a lot of the hotels advertises as "girl friendly", however will charge a joiner fee.

I guess the term "girl friendly" for the hotels is that they do accept outsiders into the premises.

A few of my friends have come across hotels which will deny entry of outsiders.

• 4 months later...

Was thinking of a first trip to Phuket but the lack of girl friendly non joiner fee hotels is worrying . It seems like a mainly family resort 

14 hours ago, stevensonn said:

Was thinking of a first trip to Phuket but the lack of girl friendly non joiner fee hotels is worrying . It seems like a mainly family resort 

Family resort? With a Walking Street full of bars and discos? I had great success picking up gorgeous girls from Tiger Disco on Bangla Road.

Of course, I was smart enough to choose a girl friendly hotel, Hemingway's Silk, that was recommended on various websites. No charge for one girl (never brought more than one at a time back). Decent room and a nice infinity pool on the roof. Just a few blocks from Bangla Road (FL's were happy to walk to the hotel), the Jungceylon mall and the Banzaan Fresh Market, where the parking lot at night filled up with food merchants. I loved the fresh fish and seafood cooked to order!

Phuket is fun to explore, with various beaches to see and boat tours of nearby islands. Might be a bit rainy the next month or two though...

• Like 1

It will be my first trip to Phuket staying at the absolute bangala suites emailed them on this topic, the reply was no charge or fee but the occasional guest will need to leave a I’d or a passport 

• 1 month later...

The yorkshire hotel is very good but i think the room are a little bit old!!it is a very good place to go party and the pool is great! The food is also good and you have a good service in the pool! You have also a good gym! 

But there are a lot of hotels that they allow you to take girls!