IGNORED

GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS IN PHUKET.

zzzz

Stayed at Dusit D2 prior to Christmas no probs in a brining one back.......didn't try more than one at a time

The Yorkshire. I doubt you'll find a better combo of girl friendly, near to Bangla and with actually decent rooms for not far too much money.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Am told BYD lofts is good.....am staying there later this month so will be able to confirm after that.

Summer Breeze on Soi Saen Sabai.

Great staff, good food, and well managed.

Also good location. Close to Bangla and Jungceylon.

The Yorkshire. I doubt you'll find a better combo of girl friendly, near to Bangla and with actually decent rooms for not far too much money.

I stayed at Patong Hemingways hotel last month. Yorkshire has a better swimming pool but Patong Hemingways is better value for money. Both hotels are great. 

Both are great hotels.

Yorkshire (in the good rooms) is easily the best, however for dollar value, hemingways is the winner.

I used to stay at only Yorkshire all the time (great Breakfast), but now I tend to stay at Hemingsway as it has the roof top pool that no one ever seems to use and is far cheaper.

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hemingway was on my list too.......looks pretty nice.....lets us know after you have stayed there how it was.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually stay around Nanai area...bit more chilled there.Chang residence...guest friendly and has pool

I've stayed in Tiger Inn hotel twice. A little further from Bangla Road than Soi Sensabai but quite good value for money and girl friendly.

Stayed at Ella bed hotel,2 weeks ago,great hotel with nice staff,they also make nice food&coffee and in great location,soi post office,100 m from the beach and couple of min walk to Bangla road but still quiet.I took the cheapest room it was about 1250 baht/night via Agoda(cheaper than the price i was offered by hotel directly).

The reception is open till 11pm after that you use a code to open the door to access the rooms.

There is no elevator so if thats an issue for you ask for a room on the lower floors.

The rooms decoration is a bit unique maybe not everyones cup of tea but i really liked it:

uploadfromtaptalk1458898982522.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899017640.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899040420.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899069202.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899096715.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899123060.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458899148254.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I will stay in Grand Mercure Phuket in a couple month. I heard it is GF. It is 5 to 10 minute to the beach and Bangla Road.

R Mar is girl friendly, just behind Bangla.

If youre not sure, find the hotels email and shoot them a message.

thank u one and all 4 all the good info. it saves both $ n arguments late at night ha ha          :GoldenSmile1:          :hello09:

• 3 weeks later...

Summer Breeze on Soi Saen Sabai.

Great staff, good food, and well managed.

Also good location. Close to Bangla and Jungceylon.

I agree with great staff and food also Bill is a great guy, my wife and I brought back girls no problems.

• 1 month later...

But in some cases even if your hotel is not GF, your Girl can negotiate this with reception)) Wnen I was in Patong i stayed in a not GF hotel, but my precious said something on Thai to the reception and I didnt pay anything (but it was very LlllGF experience- only one girl for whole vacation - first time in LoS what do you want, and i am not butterfly so far) in

Hi There, I'm heading to Phuket July 26th to Aug 2nd and I usually book hotels to stay in but on a recommendation from a mate he said there are plenty of serviced apartments which are very nice and also very cheap and especially Girl friendly, they dont care how many you bring back LOL

so for this trip I looked into and found an apartment on Airbnb for only US37 per night, 1 bedroom / living room apartmant, 5 mins from Bangla road etc. Maybe give AirBnB a look into also. may listings to choose from. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9853030?eluid=0&euid=bee69cea-e7fd-4d9a-5db2-685792912458

• 1 month later...

@buck011

Thanks for the ELLA BED Review!

Just want to get sure. This hotel is even guest Friendly?

Yes it is, they confirmed when i asked before i made the booking.

Besides the reception is not open 0-24,you get an access code for the main door,so nobody really controls how many guests you bring back to your loom.

Having that said i didnt bf any girl while staying in Phuket since i found it being to expensive...

Edited by buck011

• 1 year later...

Crystal beach hotel: good location,short walk to the beach,many massage parlors at the doorstep,rooms are bacic but clean,staff very friendly,very nice rooftop pool open till 10 pm:

20180319_194756.jpg

20180319_194854.jpg

20180320_192526.jpg

Heading over in 2 weeks, I always stay Yorkshire Inn and love it there, highly recommend it, Neil / Rachel and the thai staff are fantastic and some of the best food (especially breakfast) in Patong.

This time I'm looking for something on the beach side of Bangla, will either book R Mar Resort and Spa or BYD Lofts.

Given price, i'm leaning towards R Mar plus it looks like it has a fantastic pool.

Guys here had a good experience @ R Mar? Is the suite worth the price if you've stayed there?

Cheers