IGNORED

Thais and their feet

I know that Thais have a lot of customs wrt to their feet. Based mostly on the fact that feet are usually dirty. My issue is that I have a thing about giving women a foot massage, washing,scrubbing and lotion. Most of my Chinese girlfriends wont even start to get serious until they get their foot massage. I know BGs will put up with about anything, but will they find it offensive and just do it because they are getting paid? What's the point if they don't enjoy it?

If you're not a cynic, you're not paying attention.

If I really am a pessimist, you'd think I'd be plesantly surpised by the outcome of thing more often than I am.

Pulp Fiction "I'm the fucking master of foot massages" or something like that.

Everyone says Thai's have an issue about touching their feet but I have yet to experience it. If you take the time to get her horny, as in any culture all the rules go out the door. If you play it right and show her that you like it then it won't take long for her to get into it. Just don't be shy about it. Seems Thai girls like to be directed and in most cases are pleased to see her actions are causing a positive reaction.

The only problem is they don't seem to know when to stop. You may find her trying to stick her toes in your mouth at every opportunity or every time you jump into bed because she thinks she knows what throttles you wagon. First time can be fun and different and exciting but every time can get a little annoying. (so I've been told)

I hear you though. Asians seem to have the most perfectly formed feet, maybe from years of wearing sandals. Farang women have distorted feet from years of wearing tight high heeled shoes. Much like the same affect the Chinese used to get when they bound their feet.

Edited by bizzjet

I've not seen any thais who have a problem with their feet.

Some of the poorer girls who have manky feet can be a bit self-concious about them but i think think the thai cultural thing really comes in.

Feet are the most unclean part of the body in their minds, heads the most clean. If you want to touch them your not insulting the girls and some may genuiniely find it a turn on.

I imagine the only instance thai culture comes in is if you wanted them to touch your feet or if you touch their heads in the wrong way.

Putting your feet on her face would not good, so wait until she is hot and horny where anything goes. If she shys away if you try to do this, you'll know why.

As for what you describe, Id say no problem

Pulp Fiction "I'm the fucking master of foot massages" or something like that.

Everyone says Thai's have an issue about touching their feet but I have yet to experience it. If you take the time to get her horny, as in any culture all the rules go out the door. If you play it right and show her that you like it then it won't take long for her to get into it. Just don't be shy about it. Seems Thai girls like to be directed and in most cases are pleased to see her actions are causing a positive reaction.

The only problem is they don't seem to know when to stop. You may find her trying to stick her toes in your mouth at every opportunity or every time you jump into bed because she thinks she knows what throttles you wagon. First time can be fun and different and exciting but every time can get a little annoying. (so I've been told)

I hear you though. Asians seem to have the most perfectly formed feet, maybe from years of wearing sandals. Farang women have distorted feet from years of wearing tight high heeled shoes. Much like the same affect the Chinese used to get when they bound their feet.

Here you are bizzjet:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fn4Wkat7Ic&feature=related

Hope you enjoy :Whistle:

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.