IGNORED

Dutasteride

feelus

Do any BMs take dutasteride for Male Pattern Baldness (brand name Avodart). It's FDA approved to treat enlarged prostates in men but is often used off label for MPB. If anyone uses, what has been your experience and is it possible to buy the genuine product in Thailand without a script?

Stay away from this crap... horrible sides... there's a class action lawsuit against them... PM sent

• 3 weeks later...

Yea some nasty dies of your're taking the 5mg...very little sides if using the 1mg...studies have shown that by going down to .5mg pd still show positive effects on hair growth, but reduce the potential sides further. 

Same sides.

I get none that I'm aware of

I take a razor for male pattern baldness.........the only thing that ever worked

I get none that I'm aware of

yeah not everyone gets them

but more people than they claim

and much worse sides than they claim

and non reversable sides including ED, manboobs, depression

hence the class action lawsuit

• 2 months later...

Finasteride ruined by life, and my dick. Even years after stopping.

Finasteride ruined by life, and my dick. Even years after stopping.

and yet its only proscar under a different name a drug that has been safe for decades

2nd question - yes I buy dutasteride (Avodart) for enlarged prostate without prescription from the pharmacies with no problem (different mg to what you're seeking). But there do seem to be some worries about its use for rectifying hair loss don't there. 

2nd question - yes I buy dutasteride (Avodart) for enlarged prostate without prescription from the pharmacies with no problem (different mg to what you're seeking). But there do seem to be some worries about its use for rectifying hair loss don't there. 

Well it was never intended for hair loss in first place it was simply a by product

I've read it can drastically lower libido

It does yes, not can

Archived