IGNORED

Pope says Donald Trump 'not a Christian'

News Bandit

VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis on Thursday intervened explosively in the US election campaign, saying Donald Trump cannot claim to be a Christian and also vow to build a border wall to keep out immigrants.

View the full article

Vatican city is surrounded by 50ft walls talk about hypocrites.

Is the pope to get involved in other countries politics now? If so, he may find himself being pulled in for attitude adjustment.

At last the Pope has a purpose...

@Goanna

The pope isn't talking politics hes talking about being a Christian.

I'm no expert but pretty sure that's in his job description.

Gee POPE, how about keeping a random amount of Syrians in the Vatican, and you dont get to choose.       Oh, thats different  555     its always good that others do things, but when you ask them to do the same, well

Our borders are costing us trillions.......... and is dangerous

Would be hilarious if it turned out the Pope was the one to take down Trump.

The Trump camp seem afraid of this...first time I've seen them rattled or on the back foot!

There were many biblical cities with walls around them. That did NOT make them "un-Christian."

Vatican city is surrounded by 50ft walls talk about hypocrites.

Tbf they're only there to keep to kids in not anybody out.

Attempting to influence the election outcome could be construed as political interest. Should it matter if Trump is catholic or not?

The Pope is not a Christian, he's the head of a religious mafia, a corrupt wealthy organization that owns more slum properties than any other entity, that covers up criminality and has been known to invest in some very dodgy, even very immoral ventures from time immemorial to the present day.

And let us not forget how this pope said after Hebdo, "If my best friend insulted my mother I would punch him in the nose!" not only a justification for terrorism but also an attack on freedom of speech and a very unchristian sentiment to boot, what happened to that very Christian principle of turning the other cheek?

On this very forum after Hebdo, when he made that disgraceful remark I put forward that I, an atheist having heard my BEST FRIEND insult my mother would first say WTF ! then ask why he had said what he had said then either ask for an explanation / apology and then either accept his reply or disown him as a friend, I would not just punch him in the face and so on strictly moralistic terms that makes me the better christian according to Christ's own teachings.

Would be hilarious if it turned out the Pope was the one to take down Trump.

The Trump camp seem afraid of this...first time I've seen them rattled or on the back foot!

You might notice Obama always loses and Trump always wins.   Wonder why the pope doesnt respond to these pics, they are everywhere

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

GO TRUP

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.  Does that ring a bell Mr. Pope?

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.  Does that ring a bell Mr. Pope?

thank GOD I am not religious

So If Trump gets elected, any chance he revokes the tax exempt status of the Catholic church (for being a political organization)?  Maybe  he'll get someone to pay for his wall after all because it was never going to be Mexico.  Now he just need to fill the budget gap caused by his trade war and tax cuts for billionaires... Oh wait, cut the benefits of all the toothless hicks (aka losers) that voted him in, problem solved!

The Pope wants either Cruz or Rubio to be President. Both good Catholics.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Pope boy lives behind walls, with guards everywhere and has loads of guns.  Everything he is on to Trump about.  He has not taken in one refugee.    Glass houses comes to mind.

IMG_3842.PNG

hypocrite, just like the guys that tell me I shouldn't have sex with an 18 year old, while they are fucking prostitutes behind their wife's back    :)

Archived