IGNORED

Luggage Question- New Personal Clothes

SteadyG

As all my vacations to Thailand, I order online to purchase brand new clothes for nights out in Pattaya. I decided on my upcoming trip which is 10 days from now to keep my new clothes in their factory packing. I

wonder if I will face any trouble with Suvarnabhumi Airport custom for a false assumption that I will sell them as goods? Should I remove the price Tags?

Thank You,

SD 

Clothes.JPG

I doubt you'll have any problems, in my ten trips I've never had my suitcase checked on arrival.

Even if they do, it shouldn't be difficult to convince them it's for your own use. Personally I'm usually more worried about customs on the homeward journey.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Thanks. I like to keep my nights out clothes clean, fresh and tidy. I am more into discos, dancing, socializing with tourist chicks to pin them down after rubbing their necks with my lip

Your new clothes will be just as fresh if you take them out of their bags. They will still be new without tags. Trust me!

Archived