IGNORED

Qatar booked Mid July £442 right result......

Harvey707

My middle lad of 5 children is half Thai and coming up to 16th birthday this Summer. As his mum is Thai he's obviously been many times around ten times, but not since he was 8 years old !!

He boned me last summer when I took him Greece about Pattaya so time to rumble. I cannot imagine what the Girls reaction will be as to say hes tall and right stud muffin is an understatement. Before the comments come I wont take him in Go Go's.........probably

School time always a problem but managed to get flights for his 2nd last day at school. They weren't bothered last summer same time as no exams so no messing when Qatar jumped in at £442 short connections and for him his first A380 to good to miss so booked for 13th July for 3 weeks.

Huge availability of flights but choose the 9.30pm out of Heathrow and the 09.05am out of Bangkok on return. Well happy with that

hope that's a spelling mistake in the beginning of your second paragraph   ..

You've lost me....??

You've lost me....??

`Boned`....its a slang term sometimes used by people when they describe/talk about the act of shagging ie `i`d love to bone her`,you meant meant it in another context.... didnt you? :P

good price for flights. I'm sure there are plenty of things to do in patts, that could keep a horny teenage occupied

good price for flights. I'm sure there are plenty of things to do in patts, that could keep a horny teenage occupied

Have already told him what happens on tour stays on tour. I have lost bloody count of the times of the time I've had to attend his school because of his "amorous pursuit of multiple Girls"

As you can imagine I have to look suitably aggrieved whilst at the same time giggling fit to bust underneath !! God only knows what will happen in Soi 7.....!!

post-146700-0-86778000-1455507079_thumb.jpg

Have already told him what happens on tour stays on tour. I have lost bloody count of the times of the time I've had to attend his school because of his "amorous pursuit of multiple Girls"

As you can imagine I have to look suitably aggrieved whilst at the same time giggling fit to bust underneath !! God only knows will happen in Soi 7.....!!

attachicon.gifrandy.jpg

Looks like you`re making a bob or two Harvey! :Grin3:

Looks like you`re making a bob or two Harvey! :Grin3:

I'd love to say the Car was mine but sadly not !!  I have to claim ownership on my Boy though !!

Archived