IGNORED

Transferwise info

okdirl

I'll be polite again. It took me 45 seconds the other day to verify what I already knew on who you could access in Ireland but then I would know as I worked in Banking....... You claimed I'm not too bright my Bank accounts say otherwise but nonetheless I came on the thread to day to help you.

Again you're impolite so quite simply work it out yourself in future.

I won't kiss your ass for info and you keep implying you know things but I am yet to see any sign that you do so as I already said,

No loss.

Your either a knowledgeable nice guy that has info your willing to share without someone burying there tongue in your ass or your an attention seeking nobody that pretends to be someone but doesn't show any proof that he has any relevant knowledge what so ever.

So either give the info or don't but for god sake stop with the begging for attention and praise as its getting old.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Harvey and others posted was very helpful.

Alan maybe start a thread about transfers from Ireland or something so get people with specific experience of that.

I told Harvey on numerous occasions that I needed info about Ireland.

His info may be helpful to some but its useless to me.

I also said previously that I am happy that others are being helped on this thread that I started.

He has constantly ignored the info I have given him and continued to get pissy when I tell him to

stop repeating the same useless advice.

As I cant change my topic title.

I will say this for the benefit of anyone joining this topic from now.

THIS TOPIC IS LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON MONEY TRANSFERRING FROM IRELAND.

THAT'S SOUTHERN IRELAND

NOT ENGLAND

NOT THAT PIECE OF LAND BESIDE IRELAND

NO THE PIECE OF ROCK THAT IS ACTUALLY IRELAND.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COOPERATION

:Deadhorse: :Deadhorse:

I have heard of people in the USA and UK using their local branch, New York and London, of the Bangkok Bank to transfer money to Thailand. Being a local transfer there is no charge from your bank. I wonder if there is a branch in the Euro zone you could use from Ireland? Might be worth looking into

Admins if you see this can u please change the title to Transferwise info from Ireland.

Cheers

Bit late for that :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Bit late for that :-)

Considering I said numerous times in previous posts that I needed Ireland info and that was ignored by a certain someone, yes your probably right.

A title change wouldn't matter to someone that can't read [emoji23][emoji23]

Mr. Alanhass: It was a topic running about Transferwise already before you opened your own, but if you and it is look like, only you, need some kind of specific info about this company, mister, move your money as you want and tell us later how mutch you earned without our help.

You do not have monopol your own topic.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/284180-new-money-transfer-almost-free/?fromsearch=1

MoneySupermarket shows HiFX as the top of their ranking.

Don't know what they are like.

Fees are £9 for up to £3000, free above that.

The baht exchange rate they show at the moment is better than the current TT rate from KrungThai.

Obviously, still have to pay the Thai bank fees.

You can choose Ireland as your home country in drop down list, so should work?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Mr. Alanhass: It was a topic running about Transferwise already before you opened your own, but if you and it is look like, only you, need some kind of specific info about this company, mister, move your money as you want and tell us later how mutch you earned without our help.

You do not have monopol your own topic.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/284180-new-money-transfer-almost-free/?fromsearch=1

Can I get an English translation on that please?

MoneySupermarket shows HiFX as the top of their ranking.

Don't know what they are like.

Fees are £9 for up to £3000, free above that.

The baht exchange rate they show at the moment is better than the current TT rate from KrungThai.

Obviously, still have to pay the Thai bank fees.

You can choose Ireland as your home country in drop down list, so should work?

Cheers for that, much appreciated. I will have a look.

Can I get an English translation on that please?

Are you sure you don't you mean Oirish?

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

No it costs £9 with Halifax and £4 with HSBC

Harvey, I have an hsbc account and wanted to send money back home. 3.5k sterling into euro..

I ended up using uk forex, as it would have cost me 170 euro with HSBC. transfer cost plus poor exchange rate.

Mr Alanhass: Bhí sé topaic ag rith faoi Transferwise cheana sular oscail tú do chuid féin, ach má tá tú, agus sé cuma mhaith, ach tú, is gá roinnt de info sonrach faoin gcuideachta, mister chineál, bogadh do chuid airgid agus is mian leat agus insint dúinn ina dhiaidh sin conas mutch thuill tú gan ár cabhair.

Ní gá duit Monopol do ábhar féin.

Screenshot_2016-02-21-08-25-46.png

Considering I said numerous times in previous posts that I needed Ireland info and that was ignored by a certain someone, yes your probably right.

A title change wouldn't matter to someone that can't read [emoji23][emoji23]

I haven't ignored you motorhead. Firstly why not admit it was you in the post that fucked up with huge Euro charges then I'll tell you how to rectify it for next time

I haven't ignored you motorhead. Firstly why not admit it was you in the post that fucked up with huge Euro charges then I'll tell you how to rectify it for next time

I rest my case...

Transferwise is excellent an amount under £2000 if you get an invite from an existing customer and pay no fees for the first transfer.

I'm guessing if you have a few cards and registered them with different email addresses with transferwise you could do this a few times?

Plus anyone thinking of using it should ask for an invite from a PA member as he'll get a bonus if three invites make a transfer.

If anyone is interested in using Transferwise and wants a free transaction PM me your email address as being a member I can introduce you.

:)

Do u have any forex invites?

Just go to the website..

They will call you looking for verification. You need I'd and proof of address.

Obviously , shop around but I got better rate from them , than HSBC. .

Just go to the website..

They will call you looking for verification. You need I'd and proof of address.

Obviously , shop around but I got better rate from them , than HSBC. .

No I mean if you invite me both you and I get an Amazon voucher [emoji4]

Ok Just transferred ... Decent rate and this one was free.

Done overnight

Hi David,
All done! ฿****** should arrive by Feb 29
The rate was 1 AUD = 25.8700 THB, and the fee charged was A$0.00.
You can view the status of your transfer online.
Your receipt for this transfer is available here.
We refunded A$ 86.31 to your account as it took less than your deposit to convert the money.
Your refund details *******

I sent via Transferwise yesterday so will see how that goes. I got a free invite so no fee.

39.4 baht to the euro.

Bank were giving 38.4 and charging a fee.

I will be trying Ukforex tonight for a larger amount as they are no fee for anything over €3k

I sent via Transferwise yesterday so will see how that goes. I got a free invite so no fee.

39.4 baht to the euro.

Bank were giving 38.4 and charging a fee.

I will be trying Ukforex tonight for a larger amount as they are no fee for anything over €3k

Don't forget my vouchers. :-)

Don't forget my vouchers. :-)

[emoji23]

They will come direct from forex if the tossers ever sort my account out.

Archived