IGNORED

R-con@siam Hotel

bilbo4

This hotel was 're-branded' a year or so ago, previously it was named "Glow Hotel'. In it;s previous guise at it had according to Trip Advisor a bad rep for customer service. I had a pre-paid Expedia booking which they couldn't find upon checking in - the reception staff wouldn't assist, so I checked in elsewhere and got a full refund from Expedia, The hotel has been re-branded and this may signal a new approach to customer service.

Stayed there for a month in December 15000 baht plus electric at 10 baht and water charge think my bill for the month was about 3000 baht. Room was spacious clean and had a separate shower. No problems at all found the staff to be nice and helpful. Good location for me and my friends. Girl friendly only one negative was room cleaned twice a week only but a some baht to the maid and it was done no problem

hotel is clean and spacious. Good location and generally quite. Every now and then some fool will have a party nearby that lasts till 3am.

TV is adequate, however, the internet can't even play youtube videos. You can read emails etc. Wifi internet is free and through out the hotel. There's a

small swimming pool. usable, but nothing fancy.  Free use of Tony's gym thats two minutes away. Staff are ok.

Cost at the moment is 16,000baht/month and a  7,000baht deposit, plus water and electricity.

Archived