IGNORED

Tim's Boutique Guest Policy

antsdancing1

I stayed at Tim's Boutique last month, I don't stay there every time I go to Pattaya but have stayed there 5 or 6 times.  Anyway, I went to a beer bar and it was one of the girl's birthday so after work 7 of them came to my room for cake and a few beers.  they got there a little before 6am and stayed until 8 or 830am.   Someone called from the desk when the girls were there and said I owed 6000 baht, I just hung up.  When the girls left I walked them to the lobby and the guy behind the desk got right in my face and demanded 6,000 baht. We yelled at each other for about 5 minutes, he didn't even have a name tag but did have a big smirk on his face.  i eventually went up to the room without paying.  when I checked out they charged me 1,000 baht for an extra guest and didn't argue, I thought that was reasonable.  What would you have done?

Also, not to pile on, but the help has gotten worse there.  They open the front door for you and run to the elevator to hold it open for you (big deal) and then stand there with hand out.  It is just not acceptable.

I would do just what you did, post it and hope they lose a lot of business.

thank you for the responses, I really appreciate it.  I didn't have any hotel luck my last trip.  I stayed at August Suites for one night, and although I arrived about 2pm they said my room wouldn't  be ready until 7pm.  I had already paid so I waited it out, but was cranky about it.  last time there too

I never stay at a place that charges extra for more than one guest. Usually... I only want one but don't want to pay more if the friend is cute.

The White House Condotel is another that charges for extra guest. Thanks for posting about Tim's..... I won't be staying there!

Archived