Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

riley`s khao noi

paulyd2k

Well that one didn't last long. I believe it opened late December or early January.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a tiny bar, I don't how they expected to make money.

It was a tiny bar, I don't how they expected to make money.

Tiny bars can make money, small bars can make money, in fact any bars can make money but they need to know how to pull in the customers and then get them to return and if possible bring friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the story of what happened relating to closing, another typical story of thai bird screwing you over,lol

On this site I often hear such quotes as, if you buy a bar you will lose money, If that were true all bars in pattaya would shut, some of them must make a profit. I see the trouble as someone buys a bar, they think it is easy, they have never even worked in a bar before, let alone run a business. If you were a plumber at home, moved to pattaya set up a business an estate agent, you know SFA it, then wonder why you went skint.

I heard the story of what happened relating to closing, another typical story of thai bird screwing you over,lol

Or another typical story of a farang making bad business decisions that led up to his failure.

yes very true,  I see many new places opening when riding around, and think did they do any research or anything before deciding to open, or do they think they got a special formula that will work when the last 3/4 people couldn't make it work. coffee shops,restuarants with hardly any passing trade.up little side streets or away from other shops, never met such a load of dumbwits as here tbh,

Archived