Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Airline food for fussy eaters

Piloterror

I have only travelled long haul with European and American Airlines, never with middle or Far East Airlines. I'm the fussiest eater on the planet, can't do spicy food of any sort, curry is definitely a no no.

On the off chance that there are other BM's out there in the same boat, what s the food like with Etiad, Qatar, Thai and the other Middle/Far East airlines? Do they offer a bland option? I'm wondering if I need to stock up with cheese and ham sandwiches before departure. In Pattaya, I will probably be one of the sad people eating at McDonalds.

Is there any one airline in particular that might suit my limited culinary requirements?

Flying with EVA last trip I could go online about a month before my flights and order the main course I wanted from a choice of 7 or 8.

I was in Business though :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

A few years back, I was off all meats .

I remember going online prior to flying and booking my food.

You could bring some fruits, snacks with you.?

Thai always offers a European food option, even it's thai food is not very spicy

You may be able to get an airline to provide a 'Kosher' meal. These tend to comprise of individually packaged mild cheese, crackers, white bread, cream cheese etc. Turkish Airlines served me one once that i must have pre-ordered by accident on line (checked the wrong box) and it was exceptionally bland, non spicy food.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it just didn't taste of much to me, but then i like my spices. It might be perfect for your needs.

I would think if TA do it, many airlines will offer the same :)

<p>Nom nom..

That's reassuring, thought I might starve for the duration, but I'll look at the pre booked meal options when I've got the flight booked.

Thanks a lot, I'm sure I'll have a load more mundane questions for the forum before I go. Must say that the more I've read here, the more I'm looking forward to Los. By the way, this has to be the friendliest forum I've ever seen, take a brownie point!

Just pick up a handful of pre packed Sandwiches from Tesco or wherever on day of ravel

Archived