Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centric sea condo for rent and sale

kan1980

Centric sea condo for rent for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly with a great location close to everywhere in Pattaya central festival, beach and Walking Street. A brand new condo. Ready to move in. 

18000 THB per month for yearly contract

19000 THB per month for 6month  contract

20000 THB per month for 3month contract

22000 THB per month for 1month contract 

Price not including electricity, water, cable TV, wifi and cleaning.

post-155695-0-07381300-1455084494_thumb.jpg

post-155695-0-75830100-1455084539_thumb.jpg

post-155695-0-90907100-1455084578_thumb.jpg

I'm currently in Pattaya and considering living here full time.

First, is there a gym/health center inside the condo with free membership for residents?

I would only like a one-month rental to start to get my bearings.

I need absolute top notch wifi. What is the estimate of its monthly cost? Would there have to be a hook up fee? (Note of advise: put in the best wifi possible and include it as part of the monthly rent. Some vacationers want nothing to do with keep up with events, but for those of working - I'm a writer and journalist, though nothing to do with thailand - or just a news and/or social media junkie, absolutely reliable and fast wifi would be a great selling point for your condo).

From what I've read, I am worried about monthly electricity charges because of AC (it's a birthright for we Americans, though I understand most other nationalities consider us weird for our AC fetish).

Anyway, I'm an American passport holder, born in Connecticut, USA. I lived in a very nice apartment in Mexico City on a month by month basis for much of the past year. I have the card of the company and main contact, who speaks English, who can verify that I took great care of the place and was a model tenant, not causing a single scandal (my age, I guess.), I just got a Thai SiM card and number for my iPhone. 

Is this enough for you to show me the place, perhaps tomorrow, Thursday anytime? I should call you or PM my number? Thanks.

Could they possibly have put a smaller bed inside?  lol

Good luck with a threesome.

:Think1:

Archived