IGNORED

fragrance / aftershave

ubonjon

Has anyone ever bought the cheap fragrance perfumes on the beach rd, and do they bear any resemlance to the real thing.

Cheers

yes and no 

i use a lemongrass fragrance ... the mossies hate it and the girls love it ..... keep trying to lick me and then they start craving tom yam  :GoldenSmile1:

when they are selling the fake ones they keep a bottle of the real one that they spritz as a tester but what you take home will smell nothing like it .

there are a couple of guys that go around the bars selling fragrances to the girls these are a lot better quality and cheaper , if you know any young ladies well ask them to give you a heads up .  :GoldenSmile1:

Ok cheers, i did read on here in an old thread there's a shop somewhere that mixes up the brand of your choice, without all the fancy packaging

when they are selling the fake ones they keep a bottle of the real one that they spritz as a tester but what you take home will smell nothing like it .

there are a couple of guys that go around the bars selling fragrances to the girls these are a lot better quality and cheaper , if you know any young ladies well ask them to give you a heads up .  :GoldenSmile1:

True , because one time I wished to buy one , and requested the used one , he would not , say it is used , I say no problem .... still he would not give ... so I declined the sale , then he try to give me reduction of price .... I declined still  insisting on the tester ...... he walked away   :Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a work colleague years ago used a knockoff aftershave after he showered, by the time he got into work his neck had swollen up twice the size of his head and for some reason 15 years later I can always remember that nauseating smell, I stick to product's I know are legit.

As a precaution anyone buying knockoff Perfumes / Aftershaves I would advise to test it on a minimal amount of your skin before lathering your body in it.

Archived