IGNORED

Topic gone missing.

Billyboy294

I posted a video in  'Youtube Videos' but it does not appear in View New Content.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Voodoo i tell you... voodoo  i cant access my own musical thread in funny shite my lap top freezes, but every other forum no probs.

I posted a video in  'Youtube Videos' but it does not appear in View New Content.

Do you have 'content I've not yet read' or 'new since my last visit' selected on left hand side?

Change it to 'in last month' or 'in last 6 months'

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I had trouble accessing two threads recently (in the last week or so).

One thread would continually reload, the other one would stop after a certain BMs (richie11) post.

I turned off the BMs signature and I could then read past his post and the other thread loaded correctly.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

First a clothes line goes missing, then two prominent BMs - now threads are disappearing?

What in the world are we to make of all this?

It's posted twice......won't be in your New Content will it?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/288586-sistars-hot-video/#entry3476634

I Edited the text of my first post hoping the edited version would appear in View New Content. But my Edited version has appeared as a second post.  That should not happen.

Do you have 'content I've not yet read' or 'new since my last visit' selected on left hand side?

Change it to 'in last month' or 'in last 6 months'

I cannot see the options you refer to, but in any selection, surely the post i had just made should appear in 'View New Content.'

After i make a post, i always immediately go to  View New Content because i found if i didn't , the post would disappear.

Can someone make a Reply to my topic and see if that appears in New Content.

Can someone make a Reply to my topic and see if that appears in New Content.

Couldn't you just have gone to My Content/ Topics Only and look what you've posted ?

I cannot see the options you refer to, but in any selection, surely the post i had just made should appear in 'View New Content.'

After i make a post, i always immediately go to  View New Content because i found if i didn't , the post would disappear.

I always use 'View New Content' as well.

I've circled the section in the screenshot below:

image.jpeg

I always use 'View New Content' as well.

I alternate between VNC and My Content....I think for the same reason this has cropped up, although Billy says he always does it that way.

If I'd just posted a Topic I don't think I'd expect to see it in VNC, but it would be in MC.

The main reason for using MC is to keep track of new posts on a Topic I've posted on, without relying on Notifications eg. BMs often reply (sometimes nicely) to what I've posted without Quoting me.

Probably other ways but that's how I do it.

I alternate between VNC and My Content....I think for the same reason this has cropped up, although Billy says he always does it that way.

If I'd just posted a Topic I don't think I'd expect to see it in VNC, but it would be in MC.

The main reason for using MC is to keep track of new posts on a Topic I've posted on, without relying on Notifications eg. BMs often reply (sometimes nicely) to what I've posted without Quoting me.

If I want to do that I just click on 'Items I started' or 'Items I Participated In' just below the bit I circled in my screenshot.

I have all notifications switched off - other than weekly summaries of Content I Follow.

Whichever way suits each BM is fine :-)

Couldn't you just have gone to My Content/ Topics Only and look what you've posted ?

It is there in the topic 'Youtube Videos' (in fact now twice as the edited version also posted.)***

I wondered why it had not appeared in View New Content for others to see.

*** PS: the original version  has now disappeared and only the edited one is there

It is there in the topic 'Youtube Videos' (in fact now twice as the edited version also posted.)***

I wondered why it had not appeared in View New Content for others to see.

*** PS: the original version  has now disappeared and only the edited one is there

Wouldn't it be in VNC for others but not for you.....it's not new?

One might have disappeared because Mods removed it?

I am more confused since this thread started than I was already

:Think1:

Can a Mod explain what is the best way?

I am more confused since this thread started than I was already

:Think1:

Can a Mod explain what is the best way?

There are different ways - dunno which is best.

For other pepe's stuff I use the side bar.

For my own I just use my Bookbars Bar like this and hit OTE's Content or New Content.....later I'll add Cambodia :WinkGrin1:

There are different ways - dunno which is best.

For other pepe's stuff I use the side bar.

For my own I just use my Bookbars Bar like this and hit OTE's Content or New Content.....later I'll add Cambodia   :WinkGrin1:

attachicon.gifbookmarks.PNG

Now that is commitment to the PA cause.

Very impressive Sir.

Another one gone AWOL today from top sub forum the one where it was about wearing smart clothes. I had 5 likes apparently click on them and error message and thread gone

Another one gone AWOL today from top sub forum the one where it was about wearing smart clothes. I had 5 likes apparently click on them and error message and thread gone

Have you got a Link?     LMAO.gif

Voodoo i tell you... voodoo  i cant access my own musical thread in funny shite my lap top freezes, but every other forum no probs.

I have a solution for this. My PM is broken but if you start or bump a thread I'll post it.

Try turning off climber44's signature before going into the thread.

See if that makes a difference

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

Archived