IGNORED

Hotel with large Jacuzzi - not ST hotel

Hermansen

Guys,

I recently had a great experience in a jacuzzi. Looking for a hotel with a jacuzzi large enough to have a girl siting on top.

LK Empress have some rooms with jacuzzi, but they are of the smaller type. 

I know of the Penthouse Hotel, but it is decorated by David Lynch. I would not be able to sleep.

I have also noticed Galaxy Suites above Heaven Above (second floor heaven?) but I don´t want to live in a ST hotel.

Anyone have any information on the VIP suites in Talay 6? Pictures? http://www.viewtalay6.com/condos/13th-floor-vip-suite-153-sqm-ocean-front-hot-tube-balcony/

Thanks!

Tim Boutique hotel .... has changed name slightly now , but google Tim Boutique and you'll find it.

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

The jucuzzi's have coloured LED lights

My X talked me into buying a Jacuzzi with LED lights AKA chromotherapy.

I agreed under the condition that I could sit on the stool next to it providing aromatherapy.

What about a ST hotel with decent Jacuzzi? I had a Jacuzzi room on a stay in Da 'Pines back in the day but it was a waste as out of a week there I only used it twice. Was great getting all sudsy but the mess afterwards was not worth the hassle either. Like a Freelancer just want to hit that and quit that.

"The quantity demanded for Thai pussy equals the function of the price of Thai pussy, income and the price of other goods and services."
http://pattayatravelblog.com/thai-pussy-economics

CountdownClockCodes.com

The Hilton has jacuzzi's on the balconys according to my mate who stayed there.

I stayed there a few years back. 

046.JPG

042.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I had contacted Hilton a few days ago about this Jacuzzi and this was their answer:

First of all, please be informed that there is no Jacuzzi in any room type in our property. And do you mean the room with free Wifi and outside rectangular bathtub is our King Hilton Executive Plus Seaview room?

Just so you guys know...there is no Jacuzzi :)

American Muscle

bey0yb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I believe LK Empress has rooms with Jacuzzis.  The jaccuzis at Lk empress look more like whirlpool tubs though and would probably be difficult to fit two people in them unless one of them is small, but I think they also have two person tubs.  The photos I saw on Agoda look about the same size as the picture above from the Hilton.  Sea Me Spring also has whirlpool tubs in some of their rooms if I remember correctly.

I stayed in Galaxy suites my first trip and the Jacuzzi can fit probably 3 people easily unless they are all large.  Four people is probably doable but it would start to get a little crowded maybe. 

• 2 weeks later...

The ones at Empress are only suitable for midgets,if youre looking for fun in em dont book there.

Archived