Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Vessey

Nice to be nice!

rugpirin

My Old Man used to say...'Its nice to be nice & meet nice people' i have always played by these rules but at times i think ****** ...no think of Dad

Lloydies

You got me there  :WinkGrin1:

AUH must better na

Sie

Sorry - posted in wrong topic!

Edited by Sie

Edge

Struggling to resist oneself ?

Anyway as I said in my full post................

"if BM,s wish to have "conversations" with each other rather than stick to the actual topic there is the Private Message option rather than thread fucking with such stuff."

Thanks for providing such an excellent, although linguistically tortuous, example of one of things I was saying in my full post that detracts from this forum.

No, "struggling to resist....yourself" just as you find yourself doing yet again.

Maybe you should try to follow your own advice?

Given that I went to the trouble to clip to those of your words I was referring to (... simple rudeness towards others. To read and respect others view points................... without bile or sarcasm towards other posters)  I'm sure you understood exactly what I meant.

If that's still too oblique for you, I was referring to the bitchiness you resorted to when your GoGo thread didn't go as you'd planned.

As for PMs, well we did that once and you just see that as a further opportunity to be rude, so no thanks.

eanto

It must cost the NHS loads for an interpreter

eanto

Ting tong farang 55

Sie

Ting tong farang 55

Poo-Ying. 55

It must cost the NHS loads for an interpreter

No, l type in English ok.

SSSS

I wish your sister forum PI Addicts would take this policy more seriously.

redanwight

yes that's all well and good but ive had post removed that I thought were quite tame. people these days are offended by anything and everything. I miss the days when men were men

Lloydies

A bit of banter never hurt anyone.

If people can't take it then they shouldn't give it.

It is different though when people are insulting BMs for no reason and without provocation.

The Storm

The Mod Team will be getting tougher on our Nice To Be Nice approach and there will be even less tolerance shown to those who post against this ethos.

I was sent the link to this post in a FB message after I made some critical remarks about how totally shit PA is now compared to a few years ago in a private Pattaya FB page.

Vessey - how ironic you should post this considering how this thread is rapidly deteriorating as the same bitter old expat troll spews his normal level of bile all over the thread. What action will taken over this - absolutely nothing or something?

This is my first post for a very long time and judging from what I have read of here today this forum continues it's decline. It is a shame I used to post on here a lot and have even donated financially to it on occasion. I can't imagine I will rejoin/contribute to the forum again anytime soon - there are better options that are largely free trolls, retards and bitter old expats that seem to plague this site now.

Edited by The Storm

pattaya669

The interesting thing is that a well known and loved by many here in the forum who know him in person decided to leave the forum cause of one moderator harassed him...so that's mean "nice to be nice" didn't included this new moderator I guess. No names mention so no rules broken!

Vessey

Ok, I guess, with hindsight, I should have locked this after my opening post.

Rectifying that mistake now. :(