Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Vessey

Nice to be nice!

Beerburgerbonk

Pattaya Addicts has always prided itself on its Nice To Be Nice ethos, to provide a friendly and welcoming place to discuss all things related to Thailand. Pattaya and SEA in particular.

Over the last few months there has been a general increase in negative, aggressive and even abusive posting and a number of BMs have left the forum because of it.

The Mod Team will be getting tougher on our Nice To Be Nice approach and there will be even less tolerance shown to those who post against this ethos.

Offending posts will be removed and offending posters face warnings. Repeat offenders will be banned. This applies to all BMs from newbies to those who have posted here for many years.

We would ask that you take particular care in any threads on a political, religious or cultural themes where opinions are often deeply held and tempers flare up too easily. Indeed, given that we are a multi-cultural community and this is essentially a mongering forum, we would ask that you think twice before even starting such threads.

We want BMs to enjoy reading and posting on Pattaya Addicts and we are determined to keep the forum a friendly and welcoming place to do so.

As I would be in breach of a forum rule by commenting on mods actions, I merely :Clap9:

Its quite clear that some BM,s have been driven away from PA and some have been, IMHO, subjected to what I consider to be abuse by other BM,s, often under the spurious guise of "banter" which a total stranger should understand as such, from the perpetrators point of view only.

BM,s common interest is in Pattaya and Thailand, hoping to learn and to share information and opinions with like minded people.

This is reason that we, well most of us, joined, not in indulge in bitch fests, insult trading or simple rudeness towards others.

To read and respect others view points, especially those from BM,s whose 1st language is not English and appreciate the effort they make in posting.

To make either agreements or counterpoints without bile or sarcasm towards other posters,

if BM,s wish to have "conversations" with each other rather than stick to the actual topic there is the Private Message option rather than thread fucking with such stuff.

The time is now and the above quoted post from a mod is far more than welcome from me.

Cheers

BBB

Lloydies

London

Paris

Bangkok

I prefer LHR/AUH/BKK

Lloydies

I never understood the negativity anyway, I might be missing something but this is a forum where like minded individuals of many nationalities and ethnic backgrounds come to discuss our common interest in travelling to exotic lands to meet and have great sex ( and if we are lucky all-round fun ) with exotic, young feminine girls.

If you think about it we are bringing peace and harmony to the world......

I'm expecting my nobel peace prize any day now 5555555

Most of us are fun loving, sharing info, having a bit of banter.

Then there are the rest....

Edge

This is reason that we, well most of us, joined, not in indulge in bitch fests, insult trading or simple rudeness towards others.

To read and respect others view points, especially those from BM,s whose 1st language is not English and appreciate the effort they make in posting.

To make either agreements or counterpoints without bile or sarcasm towards other posters,

Indeed, some there which you struggle to resist yourself when the argument isn't going your way.   :GoldenSmile1:

The Sculptor

media114.jpg

Edited by The Sculptor

COLD SODA

Indeed, some there which you struggle to resist yourself when the argument isn't going your way.   :GoldenSmile1:

Yeah , but you write in Thai ( FB ) ...,, even google can't translate...... So bit difficult ...55556

roger buttmore

Fluffy bunnies, soft furnishings, and political correctness is where the world's at these days.

Honesty and tough love regarding many of life's lessons are becoming more and more misconstrued.

Entitlement, fast undeserved guidance, and one-way hand-holding with a cushioned landing while wrapped warmly in a comfort blanket are the way forward.

Climb aboard, plenty more room on the bandwagon among the thin-skinned.

wss78

:Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1:  Indeed!

eanto

Fluffy bunnies, soft furnishings, and political correctness is where the world's at these days.

Honesty and tough love regarding many of life's lessons are becoming more and more misconstrued.

Entitlement, fast undeserved guidance, and one-way hand-holding with a cushioned landing while wrapped warmly in a comfort blanket are the way forward.

That's made me feel uncomfortable. I need to see my line manager

Mick Pattaya

All Liverpool supporters should be banned.

eanto

These days we should be psycho analysed

COLD SODA

Why ??? ....I am so offended, now you better have good reason or I am calling .......

image.png

Al.

When I used to be English I didn't know how to take a joke but now I'm IRISH I can take the piss out of everybody. :Whistle:

I still don't know why a post I made about Teresa May and every time I see her I think about the largest pineapple I could find and what I would like to do with it was deleted.

I can only assume Dozy Dave (Cameron) has an influence over the mods on here or perhaps he even is he is one.  :wink::)

redfred

When I used to be English I didn't know how to take a joke but now I'm IRISH I can take the piss out of everybody. :Whistle:

I still don't know why a post I made about Teresa May and every time I see her I think about the largest pineapple I could find and what I would like to do with it was deleted.

I can only assume Dozy Dave (Cameron) has an influence over the mods on here or perhaps he even is he is one.  :wink::)

a great violinist though 

Al.

a great violinist though 

If she could produce a couple of gallons of milk a day she might be of some use.

Lloydies

Nothing wrong with fluffy bunnies, they are lovely bbq'd

redfred

I prefer LHR/AUH/BKK

but you did say large capitols  :WinkGrin1:

Lloydies

:10:

Edge

Nothing wrong with fluffy bunnies, they are lovely bbq'd

Told you already....

Like this..............nice thoughts3.jpg

Not like this.........Deliverance2 - 1972 - Divxa.jpg

Lloydies

but you did say large capitols  :WinkGrin1:

But why Paris?

Told you already....

Like this..............attachicon.gifnice thoughts3.jpg

Not like this.........attachicon.gifDeliverance2 - 1972 - Divxa.jpg

There are no bunnies in those photos

Edge

There are no bunnies in those photos

whippet-carrying-live-rabbit-BGKR88.jpg

Sie

All the Thai girls think rabbits are exotic pets and want to keep one...............does Thailand have quarantine laws in importing animals?

.............guys, we could be onto something here..................get her a bunny and she might bang like one . :Clap8:

Beerburgerbonk

Struggling to resist oneself ?

Anyway as I said in my full post................

"if BM,s wish to have "conversations" with each other rather than stick to the actual topic there is the Private Message option rather than thread fucking with such stuff."

Thanks for providing such an excellent, although linguistically tortuous, example of one of things I was saying in my full post that detracts from this forum.

Topic name "Nice to be nice !"

A few weeks back I recommended that a guy join PA but he was unable to do so. He told me he went through the joining procedure but didnt receive an email back, so was unable to activate his user account.

I created a topic about this as I was concerned that PA had some sort of technical issue.

The mods advice was that perhaps it was that his email provider was blocked and that he should try another one.

His reason for joining was, primarily, that he was looking for a condo to rent long term and I recommended PA as quite a few BM,s own condos that they let, also of course that its usually a fun and informative forum.

I saw him again and relayed that he should try again with a different email address, it turns out that he had a non mainstream email provider but said he would use a more recognised one and try again.

The next day he told me he had successfully joined but he would not be asking on PA, nor doing much more than reading topics and posts occasionally.

Obviously I asked why and basically he told me..................well enough but suffice to say the creation of this topic was definitely needed regarding expected and accepted behaviour by BM,s.

The tenor and tone of some members posts put the guy off PA and I only know of one potential new member who seems like a pretty stand up ordinary guy, so that's 100%

This topic was and is needed if this forum is to survive beyond new members being returning banned members, trolls and a dwindling number of ordinary members who just wanted to be helpful, to learn, share experiences and take part in a non personally abusive forum.

One that is not dominated by either attention seekers or elitist groups who are disparaging towards others not within their clique.

"Use the search function" "Its been asked before" "Not again" "You should stay at home" et al are not posts that most of us wish or joined PA to see

OnTheEdge I have not aimed any of the above at you, other than my direct to comment towards your post, and really hope that you can objectively look at what I've written and accept that I only want the best for this forum, for it to not only survive but also to prosper and can understand, not only my own viewpoint, but also why it put off the one guy I recommended to join PA.

Again I repeat this topic was needed and the actions promised within.     

redfred

But why Paris?

You got me there  :WinkGrin1: