IGNORED

Organic food in Pattaya?

goodgambler

Sorry If I put this post in the wrong section...

Do you any markets / stores that sell organic food in Pattaya?

I have been trying to stay away from the GMO crap as much as possible.

Article here in regards to GMO's and Thailand and here

If you want to know why organic is better go here

later boys

Even if it is available you would need to keep in mind that there is absolutely no effective mechanism to ensure it actually is what they say it is as every Thai system is corrupt. In other words it would be highly unlikely that you would be getting what you think you are getting.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If you want to know why organic is better go here

...and if you want to know why, for the most part, it's utter twaddle, go here - http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/myths-organic-food

Each to there own though....if you're eating healthy that's the main thing. Any fruit and veg is better than processed shite.

...and if you want to know why, for the most part, it's utter twaddle, go here - http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/myths-organic-food

Each to there own though....if you're eating healthy that's the main thing. Any fruit and veg is better than processed shite.

I was going to make a similar comment but decided it was best left alone....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I think that organic is much better if you can be sure you really are getting organic and not just paying for it, as has been mentioned.

In the basement of Central next to KFC there is a Royal Products shop which sells veg that is labelled organic. You can also find organic food inside Tops opposite and also at BigC and Tesco (the big ones). But choice is small and prices are astronomically high. The prices particularly are difficult to understand as the main cause for high prices with organic food is the need for more labour, and labour is very cheap here. You could easily pay someone to pick the bugs off the veg one by one rather than spray them with chemicals. So someone really is making a big profit.

Veg in Makro is generally better and fresher and cheaper than at the big supermarkets (or the small wet markets for that matter), but I've not noticed much organic labelling there.

Even in the West a lot of chemical crap gets put on food and here and in China (where much of the veg you eat here comes from), where there are little or no real controls, I suspect that it is many times worse.

I balanced review on organic food:

but I would think that any organic labeling in Thailand would be very unreliable to say the least.

The kings royal project is about organic farming. So buy these products. Im sure you can find them as they are connected to hmtk and it seems doubtfull that Thais would dare to lie about food from the royal project.

I have also heard rumours that supermarkets buy a lit of their produce from this project, which is why they are so expensive.

The kings royal project is about organic farming. So buy these products. Im sure you can find them as they are connected to hmtk and it seems doubtfull that Thais would dare to lie about food from the royal project.

I have also heard rumours that supermarkets buy a lit of their produce from this project, which is why they are so expensive.

there is a royal project shop basement of central festival towards the second rd end near the mcdonalds and opposite the supermarket

lol, you are being sarcastic right?

lol, you are being sarcastic right?

Why not?? The Royal Thai Police do a wonderful job... :GoldenSmile1:

...well except if you are a bridge player.....lol

Archived