Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance

buck011

Just thinking of booking couple of nights there for my upcoming in march for 32 EUR/1300 baht a night.

I would cancell my booking of April Suites which was about 150 baht cheaper.

I like the location of LK Renaissance and it looks nice.

Anyone stayed there recently?

Is there any construction noise?

How are the studios?

Staff?

Better go for metropole ISO LK Ren , there is no food service whatsoever in LK Ren ...

Both hotel are same priced but at Metropole you can get breakfast .....

Hmmm couldnt find Metropole below 43 EUR,not something i would pay regardless the breakfast included...

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

OP - I haven't stayed there for a couple of years, so I can't comment on the latest noise situation. What I will say, is that it is a really nice hotel and in an outstanding location at $32 pn, it is a steal. Book it!

Just thinking of booking couple of nights there for my upcoming in march for 32 EUR/1300 baht a night.

I would cancell my booking of April suites which was about 150 baht cheaper.

I like the location of LK Renaissance and it looks nice.

Anyone stayed there recently?

Is there any construction noise?

How are the studios?

Staff?

I tried booking a room on 11th March but it shows $100 as starting price , can you let me know which site you have used to book ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking from 6th March got this price vie ebookers.de mobile application.dont forget the app15 discount code for 15% reduction.You will also get some bonus which you can use for next booking.But the reason you get this higher price is its weekend and the cheapest rooms arent available.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

For example from 11-15 march there is only the 1 bedroom suite available,about 62 EUR

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I just finished staying there two weeks back I cut and pasted my review from Trip Advisor.

It's in the heart of Central Pattaya. It's where you want to be for a first visit. And surprisingly it's not at all noisy. 
The rooms are large, and to be honest hella large.Place was bigger than some apartments I've rented. 
This is great if travelling as a couple. There is a kitchenette and dinning table as well as single seater sofas as well as a bench seat at he foot of the bed.
Large King size bed. Many pillows. 
Rinse basin in a neat alcove offset from the kitchenette. Nice large modern fridge. Sound system for your favourite music. A wide selection of cable TV channels on a flat panel LCD screen, 42 inch probably.
The study was near the main entrance to the room, this is a nice nook to separate yourself from the rest of the space. Cupboards for clothing and suitcase are in this nook too. Everything gets put away neatly. 
Nice balcony where you can smoke (if so inclined). 
The bathroom is okay. The shower is not screened. It's a tub. But with jets so if you fill it you can spa, the jet fans are a little noisy. Because theres no shower screen the water lapped onto the floor each time I placed the shower wand into the bracket. Because there was no way I wanted to take a bath every time I wanted to get clean. 
Toilet no bidet. But has a bum gun if required.
Wooden polished floating floors.
I never used the in room dining. The breakfast bar had closed down two weeks prior to my stay. 
Free water, good WiFi. Plenty of good snacks if required. 
It's not dated that much. In fact I really enjoyed the space.

Location is the real win here. Food Mart across the street. Guest friendly. Plenty of dining options on the street. Diana Inn Beer Hall across the street, 14 beer bars. So much fun. 
It's better than the LK Metropole. 
I'd go back there.

• 3 weeks later...

What about the pool area? Any comments? I'm staying there for the 1st time as of tomorrow, usually book Page 10, but the prices attracted me and the rooms looks great, now I rarely spend time at the pool area when in Parts, but I feel like it this time.

PS: I didn't even look if there was a pool area upon booking, so not a big deal...

The pool area is okay. Smallish, but nice.

Have stayed here before and also stayed in the Page 10 hotel... would recommend the 

LK Renaissance... great location guest friendly also... as for breakfast never make it up

that early... great place on LK Metro for breakfast Irish Rovers, Golf Club & Kilkenny Bar...

The Pool is small but nice and its on the 6 Floor, I think.

Have Booked the LK Renaissance & LK Empress for my next trip to LOS in September!!!

"Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!"

• 1 month later...

Hey guys im looking to book from 18th of june to 14th of july what sort of price should i be expecting for that length of stay

Great location.Decent rooms .Beware the rooms facing Soi Diana if you dont want catterwailing hotel California at 3am

There used to be one rude ass Thai BITCH of a receptionist that used to work day shift in this damn hotel. It was like bitch was PMSing 24/7. This was back in August of last year.

Land of smile my ass!

Vincent Law

• 1 month later...

I've been reading a lot of reviews about awful construction noise going around this hotel early in the morning. Did anyone staying here recently have this problem? Thanks.

I've been reading a lot of reviews about awful construction noise going around this hotel early in the morning. Did anyone staying here recently have this problem? Thanks.

I was there for 2 weeks in March. The construction was still going on then.

Looks like the construction has finished and the building is open for business.Walked past it today!

Looks like the construction has finished and the building is open for business.Walked past it today!

the construction mentioned must have been work on the base condo units and that is all finished now

june 15 021 (Custom).JPG

renaissance is the  coloured building to the left.

base is the big one !

june 15 022 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the update striderman.

Thanks for the update striderman.

any time.

you will be ok for chemist supplies if you stay there now..................

june 15 020 (Custom).JPG

to the right of the main entrance has been a breakfast zone, a bobbies run 99 bht restaurant, an italian place and even a cherry's

any time.

you will be ok for chemist supplies if you stay there now..................

attachicon.gifjune 15 020 (Custom).JPG

to the right of the main entrance has been a breakfast zone, a bobbies run 99 bht restaurant, an italian place and even a cherry's

Awesome. 

Actually, I just booked my trip for October, and was looking at Areca, but LKR had a better deal. I got the 1 bedroom suite at LKR for 16 days for around 900USD. Areca wanted more than that for one of their mid level rooms. Can't beat low season prices. 

Has anyone booked the superior (not deluxe or suite) room and know whether or not it has a separate shower area and not one that's above the bathtub?

Thanks

Has anyone booked the superior (not deluxe or suite) room and know whether or not it has a separate shower area and not one that's above the bathtub?

Thanks

From memory, I think the shower is above the bath.

Archived