IGNORED

Budget hotels with a decent bed

Zware

Heya Guys,

Im off soon to Patts, can any of you guys help me out with a hotel with a good and decent bed? I get back problems when i sleep on a hard bed..

Pref 2nd road, also bakhao but not to far off..

I wanne pay max 1000 baht a night..

Would love to hear from you,

Try hotel fourteen again above Tims bar on second road, big and comfortable bed, I paid 1100 baht a night last year but on Agoda at the moment its a bit dearer you might be better getting it while you out there, its opposite soi 12 second road and between kiss food and drink and mcdonalds, have a look quite noisy at night because its above agogo, its more of a guesthouse than a hotel, you have to go over the road to use intimate hotels pool, up to you

ling noi

Bed in Sutus court 1 r very good IMO,

Hey thanks for ur reply..

I just booked a room for 16 days,

Reviews also said the bed was great, and has lots other good reviews, how are the pools and the food?

U also know a simular hotel near Nana plaza Soi 4 BKK?

Ps. Sutus Court is girl free?

Try hotel fourteen again above Tims bar on second road, big and comfortable bed, I paid 1100 baht a night last year but on agoda at the moment its a bit dearer you might be better getting it while you out there, its opposite soi 12 second road and between kiss food and drink and mcdonalds, have a look quite noisy at night because its above agogo, its more of a guesthouse than a hotel, you have to go over the road to use intimate hotels pool, up to you

Ive checked it but its 1600 baht a night, And i will be staying in Thailand for 5 weeks so have to think about the budget hehe ;)

hotel looks great tho..

Ive checked it but its 1600 baht a night, And i will be staying in Thailand for 5 weeks so have to think about the budget hehe ;)

Hotel looks great tho..

Cheap beer in the bar too

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hey thanks for ur reply..

I just booked a room for 16 days,

Reviews also said the bed was great, and has lots other good reviews, how are the pools and the food?

U also know a simular hotel near Nana plaza Soi 4 BKK?

Ps. Sutus Court is girl free?

Love also the bathroom in Sutus 1 .. Very big shower and bright

Yes no problem it' s a"girls free zone"

As for the restaurant next door.. Had a bad experience on my last day there.. Waiting my meal for 45 mn ( even the place was 20%full ) and it was so so ...

Staff was clearly not qualified IMO..

Cant help with the pool and hotel in BKK ...but in my old memory Majestic suites was ok ( but small room and maybe not in ur budget )

If you want hotel with decent bed and small pool in bkk then Royal ivory down soi 4 is reasonable price

If you want hotel with decent bed and small pool in bkk then Royal ivory down soi 4 is reasonable price

Love also the bathroom in Sutus 1 .. Very big shower and bright

Yes no problem it' s a"girls free zone"

As for the restaurant next door.. Had a bad experience on my last day there.. Waiting my meal for 45 mn ( even the place was 20%full ) and it was so so ...

Staff was clearly not qualified IMO..

Cant help with the pool and hotel in BKK ...but in my old memory Majestic suites was ok ( but small room and maybe not in ur budget )

Ok thanks, ive just booked Boss Suits in BKK on soi 4, its amazing, but if this kind of hotel was in Pattaya I would pay so much more lol..

Yes i saw this hotel, but i booked Boss Suites, also on soi4

Thanks for you're reply tho :)

Archived