IGNORED

Gulf Air

Donny tom

Decided to fly with these this time ?

Anyone had any previous flights with them good , bad or mediocre. I paid 370 from lhr saving 100 compared to flying out of Manchester so to me seemed a good deal.

Normally fly Qatar/Emirates so use these as comparison if you have ever used them too

Hi Donny

Flown with Gulf Air a couple of times think first time was 2003 at Christmas via Bahrain and again

with them 2004 or 2005 so it was a very long time ago.

But have to say stop-overs no more then 2 to 3 hours i found the flights OK, although some of the

reviews on here are very off putting.

Have seen your flights from Heathrow and am looking to book flights myself for October/November

and Travel Trolley are coming up at £364.yes a very cheap option but i'm still unsure.

The seating on there airbus A330's is 2x4x2 which was not a problem for me, never the less you will

enjoy your flights i'm sure have a good time.

I went with Gulf air a few years ago with a couple of hours stop over ,the flight was ok had no complains or issues.If they operated from Birmingham would use them again if the price was cheap.

You have asked and on that basis as mentioned previously the smallest seats I have seen on any aircraft ever. I struggled to sit in mine whatsoever and soon as seat belt sign off went to the back and stood for entire 4 sectors.

Never ever again. This aircraft wasn't codeshare and was in Gulf Livery. Never ever again

Archived