IGNORED

where to celebrate boy's birthday?

oksana988

Hello!

Could you recommend me where i could make birthday party for my son (5yo)? i need some cafe with playground. I know only kids castle in welcome town in Pattaya, may be somebody knows anything more? sheep farms i know too, but son doesn't want celebrate there.

I will be very grateful for you recommendations.

Hello!

Could you recommend me where i could make birthday party for my son (5yo)? i need some cafe with playground. I know only kids castle in welcome town in Pattaya, may be somebody knows anything more? sheep farms i know too, but son doesn't want celebrate there.

I will be very grateful for you recommendations.

Don't know of any 'place' where you can have the party, but you sure can order & get a delicious birthday cake for your dear son at  "The Sweet Spot"

It's at the back of Avenue Mall, on the small road leading to Soi Buakhao.

The owner is a PA and there are several posts to attest my choice.

His website is http://www.giftspattaya.com/

He also has a currently running tread here (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/287005-giftspattayacom-by-the-sweet-spot/)

Hope this helps..............

Please wish your son A Very Happy Birthday !

We do not have a playground, but we can take care of the sweets for sure, and if you want to have the party here, you are more than welcome to :D

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Archived