Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens for sale

Anth0ny

Hi guys!
I'd like to sell my Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens. 95% like new, no fungus and haze, no scratches.

The EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens from Canon is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens with dynamic expressive capability and a lightweight build for all EF-S mount digital EOS cameras.

Click here for the full specs

PRICE: 11,500 THB

post-12281-0-85817400-1454405644.jpg

post-12281-0-36685900-1454405790.jpg

Mate I am pretty sure I looked at the same lens new at Camera world in tukcom for 7 or 9k... I nearly grabbed it when I bought Mt 7d mkii from there

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Mate I am pretty sure I looked at the same lens new at Camera world in tukcom for 7 or 9k... I nearly grabbed it when I bought Mt 7d mkii from there

You must be confused with a different lens. Even on fleaBay from Hong Kong this lens is AUS$750 (Link).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Absolutely. You watched the other lens.

The price of the new Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens around 19600 THB (without original canon warranty)

You are thinking of the EF-S 10-18 / 4.5-5.6 IS STM. It's 10,900 Baht at Fotofile in BKK. Whereas the lens the OP is selling is 22,200 Baht at Fotofile.   

http://www.fotofile.net/productlist.php?qid=13&ban_name=Canon&qmode=6

I think you may have looked at a cat for sale.

I will be in Jomtien this weekend 10,000 no messing. 0846701326.

I will be in Jomtien this weekend 10,000 no messing. 0846701326.

So, for the sake of 900 Baht, you're going to buy a used Lens that is, according to the seller, only 95% "like new".

I have an apartment for sale, and a motorbike....almost new.

So, for the sake of 900 Baht, you're going to buy a used Lens that is, according to the seller, only 95% "like new".

I have an apartment for sale, and a motorbike....almost new.

The price of the lens at well known retailer in Bangkok is 22,200 Baht. The 10,900 price was for a different (inferior) lens. Funny that both of these prices are in the one post.

You are thinking of the EF-S 10-18 / 4.5-5.6 IS STM. It's 10,900 Baht at Fotofile in BKK. Whereas the lens the OP is selling is 22,200 Baht at Fotofile.   

http://www.fotofile.net/productlist.php?qid=13&ban_name=Canon&qmode=6

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sorry guys, but I temporarily pause the sales of this lens, because I decided to buy a full-frame DSLR.

My Canon EOS 550D + Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM + EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM will soon be put up for sale.

Archived