IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Can your system work when my internet/wifi connection in pattaya (Gino House) fluctuates and at times only fair.

If you have questionable wifi you will have problems with it....my mate has one.

The speeds at gino house were very low and we advised him it wouldnt operate its a shared network in a block with many users

Just bought one of these boxes and it works fine, even with my 3BB wi-fi. Amazing choice of channels for a small outlay. Got it mainly for the T20. Hope England lasts long enough to enjoy it. Recommended.

• Like 1

Just bought one of these boxes and it works fine, even with my 3BB wi-fi. Amazing choice of channels for a small outlay. Got it mainly for the T20. Hope England lasts long enough to enjoy it. Recommended.

Which one did you buy?

Chris purchased the box in post 22

Or you can have a hi media or a minix

i

Buffering tends to be slow internet or poor add ons

WE have 7 apps and you can always find what you need

Whats his speeds 

think his speed is around 30mbs he's on fibre in the uk

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

With the correct apps you wont get any buffering with those speeds

Pm sent with directions, if difficult to find I can meet you and you follow me in.

Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

There seems to be a issue with some messages sent via here all queries to [email protected]

Thanks

Edited by Footymadstreams

Pm sent with directions, if difficult to find I can meet you and you follow me in.

Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi

My messages keep disappearing for some reason can you email me at [email protected] and confirm the agreed time to meet is ok

Edited by Footymadstreams

111222NEWADD.jpgOur new box now has a TV Guide covering 80+ channels we also have a pre-set list of channels in Favourites and a total of nine App's to enable you to watch almost everything you need to. We cover over 1000 mainstream TV channels from many countries and have a wide range of Sports Channels which covers Live Soccer from every Major League. Sky, BtSports , Setanta , Espn , Fox , Star , Willow are just some of the many sports channels available. Our Movie package includes thousands of Movie's old and new and with a search facility plus updates being added including 2016 Releases.We have a Free after service supported by our built in Quick Support feature in the box or via our forum which is available to paid members,we also offer email and Facebook for support.ONE PAYMENT OF 3999 BAHT for the Complete Package.The box operates via the Internet using Wifi or Ethernet and a minimum speed of 10 mbps is required .We also provide a 1 year warranty.To place a order we need name address tel to [email protected]

If I pay extra can I have the Chelsea site blocked. 

If I was a Mod that would be an immediate Ban............ :SoWhat1:

• Like 2

Next Month FMS will be having its 5TH BIRTHDAY

We started FMS Forum to help and show people where to Watch Live Football for FREE and to inform them on where to watch the best streams on-line .

Our Digibox is an extension of our forum.What we supply to you is a TV Digibox that has been fully-loaded with the latest software , so you can watch as many Live TV Channel's, 1000's of Films, 100's TV Series and Live Sporting Events as possible ...all for FREE.( once the initial payment has been paid ) 
Yes ,you can go and buy a Digibox on-line or at one of the Bigger Electrical Outlets cheaper than what we sell them for but what you wont get is the latest Software we install,the on-line help we offer ( Face-book , Skype ,Telephone and built in Software for Remote Support ) and a Forum for members only that keeps you updated with all the newest latest Add-ons that seem to be coming out on a Daily/Weekly Basis. 
We can't guarantee that every single channel from our list of over 1000 will be on-line 24 hours a day .But what we can guarantee is that we at FMS will endeavor to do our up-most to keep all our members informed on where to watch the best and most reliable streams that can be found on the Internet . We do this because we use these Boxes ourselves and want to watch channels also. 99.9% of our Customers understand all of the above and are very happy

If you want to be one of the 99.9% and want to join our community, then for a ONE OFF PAYMENT OF 3999 BAHT for the Complete Package as stated above, then send an email to [email protected] and place your order.
The box operates via the Internet using Wifi or Ethernet and a minimum speed of 10 mbps is required .We also provide a 1 year warranty and 14 Day money back guarantee as long as the Digibox is returned in good order and in its Original Box.

Current prices all loaded with the same apps

Hi Media  3999 Baht

Android    3999 Baht

Mini x 6       4750 Baht

Mini x 8     6000 Baht

Current prices all loaded with the same apps

Hi Media 3999 Baht

Android 3999 Baht

Mini x 6 4750 Baht

Mini x 8 6000 Baht

What's the difference between the above boxes?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Different specs and different prices for us to buy but all do a good enough job the hi media being our top seller