IGNORED

Pattaya - 19th most visited city in the world

skink

Very interesting, thanks. Now I have one more reason/piece of evidence to show to the doubters that always question why go to Thailand.

I guess it is a good thing at some level.

I for one would like to see far fewer arrivals, and I am pretty sure many will agree with me.

If there was a smaller place that could replace some of the essentials that Pattaya offers I would seriously consider relocating.

Good to see

Why ... ? Fail to see any benefits of more tourists . Rather see it being number 6758 on the list ... 

The development of U-Tapo will push up those numbers a little over coming years. Looks promising long term. I'm surprised nowhere in Australia made the list.

Why ... ? Fail to see any benefits of more tourists . Rather see it being number 6758 on the list ... 

Same here.

Robw

:LMFAO:  I'd check on that if I were you.

I doubt the statistics were made for "Phuket town" only and exclude the rest of the island...

• 2 weeks later...

It does say international visitors, Las Vegas gets over 40 million visitors a year of which 8 million are international and it's not on the list

That list is more than a tad suspicious.

Pattaya gets more international visitors than Las Vegas and Los Angeles? Hmm.

• 3 months later...

The development of U-Tapo will push up those numbers a little over coming years. Looks promising long term. I'm surprised nowhere in Australia made the list.

Austrailia is too far away.

Figures and Thailand just do not add up!!!!!!!!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can`t  think why you don`t want more people coming to Pattaya last .few years  have been coming in Oct/Nov time.Every time now it has been quiet.Lots of empty bars etc.This has been going on for some time now(has other members have commented on,as well as the bar girls.)No i think you need more not less going to Pattaya.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      BEN.

Archived